Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Oct 24: Berkley to San Diego

Hi well I woke up this morning feeling pretty crappy but I managed to get my stuff together slowly but surely and I don't think I forgot anything. I walk to the park to the airport and had to take  a shuttle bus to reach the airport. The  shuttle bus was really uncomfortable 
Jill and I on the Flight


since it was hot  and had barely any air. The flight itself was uneventful. I did meet a nice woman who is a professor and has been to East Timor knows about their fabric we even that they do there. She is very nice woman not snotty at all. That was the best part of the flight.😄
When we landed a little rough and it really pop my hair is real good. 
Description of  Boat 

Los Angeles Airport
We landed on the airport taxi for at least 15 minutes I had to stand there for 10 minutes. But I caught the next flight to San Diego
Boarding the Plane
without a problem since the gate was right across the way from where I got off the other point. Hey! my cold seems to is going to my throat but seems to be waning a bit. I called the flight from LA to San Diego took 40
minutes quick plane ride ever been on. And then instead of taking $25 cab ride I decided to see
Waiting for the San Diego Bus

From San Diego Airport to Poway
how the public transit work. Overall it went pretty well set of 40 minute drive is about an hour and
San Diego Public Transit
15 minutes. It is now 6:17 PM tonight's sunset over Poway is pretty nice. actually. Well I meant Alice's friend Renée who 
helped us clean up her back porch. She also got her front stairs carpeting redone got a couple couches look really nice. she is doing good we feeding

Almost There
Near Alice House
me soup then when I have a pizza I've had two Gatorade's and NyQuil tablets. Alice's daughter
Alice and Mimi
Mimi came over with her friend and I should be there after went to bed since I was really under the weather. It was a nice evening but
The Theme of the Party
I had to go to bed. Don't know how long the scolds going to drag along but only knows it needs to go away before I go back to work in November 3

No comments: