Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Wednesday, October 1: It's October Already!

 Today's October 1. It dawned on me
23rd Street
when I hopped on the bus and tried to use my September monthly transfer pass. Since I'm going away for 2 weeks I needed to
Walnut Street
buy some tokens for this week and next week's weekly which doesn't start till Monday. Anyhow is now 8:59 AM I'm going to be on time
7 Bus
 for work. This morning I made the meeting and it was a good one too. I then stopped at lock alarm got a croissant and a coffee.
13th Street
I also picked up a couple drinks for work. It's going to be today I will need fuel. Well work was okay I got a little bit of that carfare done but not nearly enough. I am now in Center City.
Leaving a Message
I went down there to go to one meeting that started at seven since
Chestnut Street

I worked till 5:30 PM at the welfare office. I got an address change for the TD Bank US and had to talk to a separate person to change the
Finishing the Message
address on the credit card. I'm also attempting to program my email so I don't have to Type a password to see my voice mail or hold the #1       down.
How I got home
I just finished my massage and I'm probably going to head home on the 48 bus or the 7 bus. Came home hung out with Sharon talk
to Larry and exchange notes with Pat with a day.

No comments: