Saturday, October 25, 2014

Saturday, October 25: Alice's Halloween party

Sadie Keeping Watch
Good morning everyone. Day #3 of the cold that won't go away. I have been feeling pretty crappy,
The View from Alice's Backyard
but took some daytime NyQuil him feel almost human. Getting ready for Alice's Halloween
Name Tags for the Party
themed party "How  to Host a Murder." Alice spent a lot of time getting ready for it I did a couple chores
The Cooper
but overall I was pretty ill. I stayed around the house all day and did a couple chores & did some
This was from the 80's
shopping with Alice  2 of her friend came about 40 minutes early to help out. Unfortunate that
Sunset
moment, I was still vegetable on the couch and ran upstairs and showered immediately thereafter. Well the party was pretty fun a lot of good food.S
The Punch
The main courses were lemon chicken and ribs
The Living Room
I had one piece of the chicken and salad. It was pretty tasty. All the people that were invited showed
Musical Background
up except for one person that person was replaced by Mimi played the character when that up
Enjoying Party
committing the murder in this case. It had five steps where you got closer and closer to getting clue
Plans Made for Party
as to who killed the homeowner of the Waterdown  Estate. I felt pretty human the entire evening which was quite a
Some Atmosphere
relief.This is a great improvement over the previous evening.everybody seem to have a good time and I
Reading 
met a humanities professor it was pretty cool. She's traveled the world and sticking a sabbatical in
Some Guests
India for six weeks. Overall a very good evening I'm a saint. Only hope to get another step in feeling

like my old self. Meanwhile back in West Philly, there's a pet squirrel they're making the rounds
Pat's Squirrel
on the Internet. Some things have not changed since I left Philadelphia on the 15th.

No comments: