Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wednesday, October 22: I see Berkeley

bird buddy
Good morning lovers of birds and other pets. It's a fine Wednesday morning out here in Berkeley California party meet us should rest my foot and part
My Route to Meeting
of me wants to go on seeking adventures and stuff. But here John's pet bird is helping me out. Well I
Berkley
followed my brothers advice and stay off my foot for about an hour and a half to two hours. I got so stir crazy I said well let me look for
What a View!!
a meeting and take a bus around. I thought about renting a car but I decided against it. Mainly it's mainly because parking and it would be
No Meeting Here
a pain in the ass. Well I went up to a Quaker meeting hall and there was no meeting so I got up coffee
A Sunny Day
at Pete's coffee and now I'm gonna try to catch one that's 4 miles away be at the bus seven which is already
At Peets Coffee
two minutes late. The wait was definitely worth it for the bus seven. This bus took me the most scenic bus
Riding the AC Bus
ride I'd ever seen. Went through it area call Kensington a town called Kensington which really beautiful &
The Long Winding Road
 very very wealthy. You can see the East Bay I'm in the San Francisco Bay from the top of the hill it's
My Scenic Ride on the AC Bus
was quite stunning.
I made it to meeting only five minutes late. And made a nice fellow who gave me a ride back
Funny Sign Once Again
to Berkeley and allowed me to charge my phone as well. He's retired lawyer very nice man he allowed
The Ride to Richmond CA
me to stop and pull over and get some decent pictures of the view that I spoke about. He's getting his Birkenstock sandal healed and I
This Kensington is Nice!!
am sitting here in the car charging my phone. It is now 2:40 PM Pacific time. I found myself hanging out with
Tennis and Computers Owner
a computer expert at a computer/ tennis store nearby. I got home just chilled out talk on the phone and chilled out
How to Burn I-Tunes to CD's
for a while. John and Alex came home and had to leave immediately to take Alex to practice game but
Royals Smash Giants
his basketball team. I then decided to go get some takeout Indian somewhere along Main Street here.
John and Alex Getting Ready 4 Game
I succeeded and also found a very inexpensive thorough place to get a massage on my feet
Amtrak Berkley Station
and my body which is sorely needed that's for sure. Giants got clobbered 7 to 2. eating my food and
Eating Dinner Waiting for 51B Bus
catching up on my Internet. It was a good day. I debated guns and roles that women want "their man" to play and how men make women safer in this world. I just stated that woman like the Bad Boys of the male Gender.
 
Map of Berkley I am at the Blue Dot

2 comments:

MoonDoggie said...

Wow. You've got the bus thing down. That is very cool. Too bad about foo
foot. How great to find. Massager to help out.

MoonDoggie said...

Wow. You've got the bus thing down. That is very cool. Too bad about foo
foot. How great to find. Massager to help out.