Monday, October 27, 2014

Sunday, October 26: Chilling in Poway

Well I finally really slept. I got up at 10:30 and just chilled out in else's backyard. Then hung out with
her daughter Mimi and her friend Shalemar. I had breakfast and lunch and now are going
Getting Lunch
to play a game of spades. Else is from remain fighting me to join her and go to a nice spot an hour and a half away from here it's really
In the Backyard
cheap and in the middle of nowhere. That will be Wednesday. Tomorrow hoping to visit my friend in Encinitas and Rent-A-Car. 
We played about four hours of spades. Including some rules of ever heard before. I got into it after awhile after initial frustration. It's an
interesting game it's kind of like hearts but different quite a difference but similar in other ways. I have not played cards for that long in many a
day. I thought I'd eliminate the fever completely but it came back a little bit today not fun. I did  reserve the rental car for tomorrow morning.
After the card game ended up watching The West series by Ken Burns the same guy who did The Civil War and the probation series.
Alice went to work and came home and was not too pleased with one of the blankets not being on the couch and then I  wasn't 
able to watchmy show about the American West. It was time to bid this day farewell.😄😁

1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

Just try to behave will you, Mark. Lol