Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday, October 13: Final Move from West Philly

Moje in Backyard
Hi I just realized I had wrote down most of today and then I didn't save it. Anyhow I woke up late because I was really tired from yesterday. You can see
Butters and Moje
my blog from that adventure. Anyhow I had a couple cups coffee with Sharon and we talked and laughed
Driving
and had fun with the animals. I then decided it was time to go and clean the apartment and move the rest
Penn Keeps on building
of the stuff. Sharon was nice enough to loan me her car which was really cool since it just cut down the
Doing My Laundry
time by so much. In addition it was a drizzly wet day today. I went to the CVS got a couple foodstuffs and a
Before and After
script. I then went in and realized I had more stuff than I realized and packed it all in. I threw out a lot of stuff and narrowed my important files that were stored in the big brown cabinet that the landlord owns. I got the cleaning done a little after 6 PM.
Look What I Found

Cleaned up
I took videos showing the after portion of cleaning the apartment. I even took a picture of the same angle from
Millville 2007
when I first moved in and the old oven was rusted out. I saw some files that made me realize that I need a colonoscopy either
The Upstairs Neighbor
this year or next year the following year. There's a lot of documents from 2011 and 12 that were hidden for years. I'm pretty hot and tired I think
This Place was Good To Me
I need to grab some Indian and then I'm going to the beginners meeting at the church and then grab Sharon and icy slushy at the A-Plus Mini Mart
How I buy Coffee
market. The one where they have bulletproof glass around. And when the employee step out of the bullet proof glass they lock the place up.
4405 Sansom
It was really good to have today off I needed the rest and whatnot. I was hoping to get a massage but that's just more money I didn't spend.
Saxbys
It is now 6:33 PM I guess I don't have time to get Indian before going to that beginners meeting even while driving. This should be interesting
Add caption
if I find a parking spot. I've got to carrying a couple more things down and lock the place up. Well, I cleaned up the place and proceeded to hit the beginners meeting late but I made it on time. I will have some fond memories of 4405. It saw me though some life-changing times  both good and difficult. It was warm in the
winter and low-maintenance. It was quirky with its electric set up  and needed some major cosmetic improvements back in December
2011. It was a comfort during my early sobriety and a place that gave comfort to others who needed it. The landlord was agreeable and reasonable as well.

No comments: