Friday, October 03, 2014

Thursday October 2nd: Busy and Chinatown Too

Corner of Perot and 23rd Street
Morning seekers of Fall! October keeps moving along. It is a partly cloudy day and I am getting to
19th Street
work a little early because I have to leave at 11 o'clock for an initial consultation down at 1420 Walnut.
Using Tokens This Week
Well feels like the weather is cooling off as they predicted. Now it's time to go to work. Okay work was going fairly smooth I was getting something done. But I had to go to this  appointment.  I spent


19th and Market

35 minutes filling out paperwork and I was not seen till noon for a half-hour appointment Jesus
Christmas! Well when I got back to work I only missed one client. And I quickly calm down. The guy talk
Got My Lunch Here
to you seem pretty cool and he liked the way I answered the questions.   Work was was okay I did
Leaving Work
my thing I managed to stay out of some trouble. I'm still not nearly done my carfaire business.
Sunset Approching
Well, after workI went to group downtown. It was pretty cool & nice crowd there. It went
on till about 8:25. Larry and I headed out to Chinatown. There was a food truck festival in Chinatown
City Hall Thru Bus Window
and it was packed with people. The food trucks for full so we decided to eat at the banana leaf, We had  a
Chinatown Food Truck Festival
delicious dinner. We split 2 entrées for 23 bucks which included tip and the food was scrumptious. I went
There was a TON of Folks There
to Larry's house after work and got a pitstop. I then took the 48 bus back to N. 24th St. I had a good
With Larry @ Banana Leaf 
time with the puppy licking me when your little Chihuahua tail. I'm in the third floor was reading weird
Nice Living Room
Pennsylvanian fell sleep. Good night everybody

No comments: