Friday, October 03, 2014

Friday, October 3: 1st Friday Work

I
Stepping into Fall
Good morning campers. The first weekend of the month October is coming upon us. Got up this
La Columbe
morning got to the sunrise via a very talkative cabbie. I met the guy before three weeks ago when
Mike
he drove a very spidery cab. He told me that that car is been totaled by a drunk driver. I socialize after
Yummy Burger at Work Cookout for SECA
the sunrise at the log Columbe. I got the trolley right away but apparently the owl is running slow
The Cab
today because I've been here almost 5 minutes and I've not seen  a westbound EL. It's 9:05 AM I've
Fun Photobomb
been here since 9:01 AM. Good grief the pain just showed up. Off to work I go. Well work was pretty
First Friday in Old City
darn chaotic I must say. I was trying to car fairs and interview people and then go back in the computer
Veronica and I
in deed and all the stuff. I'm glad I wasn't hung over or horribly tired I need all the energy I can muster. I had
Studio $350 Per Month
two burgers a turkey burger and a hamburger. They really hit the spot today. It's 5:47 PM and it looks
These Guys Sounded Good
pretty cloudy outside.   I was thinking of stopping over to West Philly habitat. Just to get mail and stuff like that. Larry and I going to First Friday i when I'm going to eat around 6:15 and then we're going to probably



Cool Couch
launch around 630 or so. Well I did end up going to West Philly and you got a lot of mail for me and for the other guys that used to live with
I Want this Tablecloth
me got one of them a check for you large. Then eventually I showed up at Larry's and had pizza
Following Larry and Veronica
and chicken wings. They were very good. We went to the first Friday and saw some pretty good art. I went back
My Favorate SOLD $450
home and watched a TV show called bluebloods with Tom Selleck. I think that show helps it's acting reputation. I ended up falling asleep
How I got Home From Old City
on his couch and left his place around 11 I then got some a Slurpie and Hershey bar for Sharon and some drink for me and went home talk and crashed

No comments: