Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Monday, October 6: A nice fall day.

Well I got up earlier than usual for the Monday. Monday is the day I skip the sunrise to get a little more sleep after the weekend.
Add caption
 I got into work a little bit late but usually it's busy as crap. Not too many clients but a lot of paperwork today
Tough Guy
My am going to Monday night beginners tonight. I'm hoping to see Amy this week. Well I didn't have to see a lot of clients today which made the day a lot easier to deal with. I  think I got a good amount done the alerts but a lot Morris needs to be  done. I decided that I was going
Kid Separated from Mother

6pm 
 to go home and skip the meeting
I liked This
but my roommates did you just better go to the meetings. And I agreed so it's 640 I need to get up off
my butt and drink my coffee and leave Saxbys and go! went to my Monday night beginners meeting
At Saxby's
it was pretty well packed in the topic was discipline. After the meeting in which I saw someone I never see you at the meetings, I quickly caught
At Home
the bus and got back to 2043. Then I watch the documentary about about baseball directed by Ken Burns. I enjoyed the part that I did see.

No comments: