Tuesday, October 21, 2014

October 21: LA to Oakland. Time to Rest

Good early morning to all you riders of the Paisley Sage and all other sieges.  We are on I five leaving Los Angeles metropolitan area. We just went by Van Nuys Dr. I've heard of that one the traffic isn't bad now but we were warned of high winds & heavy traffic. The bus is pretty quiet except the 2 snooring dudes nearby. 
Some of us have caughs. We are approching a large hill with high winds. The driver was RIGHT!! There are very high winds. She wants nobody to stand up now.
I-5 Heading North
Well, I am going to try to get some
some shut-eye now since it IS 12:42am. at this time and 3:43am on the East Coast. It is now 3:12 AM we are stopping at this town called Avensl. This bus stop that has more buses that anyplace
My Last Bus Trip
 else in the world. It's a place for bus drivers hang out and mock theifor shits and giggles. I suppose that were halfway there now it's time for
LA Traffac
 along for us to restThe bus driver to move. Time to nap. 
Well actually it's now 7 o'clock. The bus arrived about 5 to 10
minutes early. I got a decent nap along the way. I almost left my backpack on the bus. NO! I DID leave
Add caption
my backpack on the bus. I had 2 minutes of sheer terror but they had it sitting out next.to the bus.
I'm now waiting for my brother to pick me up. I've showered and I really need to get some rest.
I
It's nice out it is 8:00.
Hey kids good afternoon it is 3:05 PM Pacific time.
I finally got my good night of sleep I have sought since last week yeah!!! Yup the shower was glorious I listened
Berkley Ca

 to Simon and Garfunkel and then Sharon called me up around 230 and then it was time to get up. Just texted Allison and her Halloween party

More Berkley
is this Saturday not next Saturday so I've got a plan how I'm getting there I'm not sure which method
Lunch
of transport renting a car flying or bussing it again. Now I'm having a vegetarian burrito and a little
The Cali Version
restaurant around the corner from my brothers house on the main street  in Berkley.It is hitting my
Buddy and I Hanging Out
gullet very nicely. I'm enjoying the cool breeze. After having that yummy burrito I just wanted to lie down
Some Providions
and that's what I did. While I was lying down John's bird named Buddy decided to hang out with me.
Meanwhile in West Philly
It was pretty cool. John got home and we watched the World Series game and then went shopping
at the whole foods which was within walking distance. I got some food for myself as well. We sat down and ate and watched the San Francisco Giants clobber the KC Royals
Tonight's Box Score
 7 to 1. The announcers were totally in love with certain guys one on each team. It was pretty funny. I did confirm that I'm
Ah The West Coast
leaving Berkeley/Oakland Friday to fly out to San Diego Dallas's place. I got a Delta flight was the most reasonable without taking forever to get there.
It's  now going on 11:00 PM I am now fiddling around on Facebook. I'm pretty tired so I need to get myself to bed it was a good restful day today.

No comments: