Friday, October 31, 2014

Thursday, October 30:Lant FULL Day in Sunny California

Driving a Mini Cooper
Good day everyone who loves October. There's 2 days left.was awakened early by Bob planning for a Halloween party that Sharon told us about
I Slept Here in 2011
a month ago when Bob and Lisa visit it. Then my sister woke me up so we can go eat breakfast and
View from My Sister's Place
I would drop off the rental car to enterprise rental car. It is now going on 3:00 PM and she's not back yet and has not responded to my messages.
Slept Here 2014
I found this magazine called  American Scholar. It had about three or four articles that were very fascinating from Walt Whitman and his brothers and how the Civil War affected their lives. The next article was about to the American myth
My Rental
of the frontier and the 3rd article was about satisfaction as we reach old age. Just as I was reading, her cat just nestled up with me. I next went on the computer  to sit and and start up my homework for my short story
The Drive to Rental Place
class for Saturday. seemed like a good day to do that since Alice obviously is more busy than she forecast due to work and weird family stuff that I will not discuss. Talk to me instead since that will be more appropriate.
Being Driven Home
So I guess I'm gonna get off my duff and do something.  Well I did do something I looked at the New York Times did some laundry and him talked
Alice's  Cat
to Bob and Lisa about the Halloween party that's happening tomorrow night. I indicated that there's no realistic way I could get rested up
Good Articles Here
for that after a long flight across the country. I told him I don't get home till 9:30 PM.later on when he stopped over and relaxed wants to
View from 2nd Floor
share in our competitor OkCupid matches and had a good laugh. I believe you're not actually in meeting somebody from OkCupid on Saturday 9 AM. Alice came back and decided
Around 5pm
we would go out to a nice dinner with Renée and meanie place called claim Jumper. I had a pretty good pasta was delicious. We then went home and watched these don't do Netflix
Looking Forward to Sat 9am
that we all thought was pretty decent. Next you watched one episode on the west and then I decided I better just get ready for bed and stuff my laundry in my suitcase. So blind to see
Clouds Here are Cool
the sea last full day of my freaky shit here to West Coast, The land much different than the east. Here in the West Coast
the roads are wide the sky is blue and the days are sunny and 72° well I ended my night by listening to
Pat's Fish Tank
the Beatles put my clothes away etc. and then I send pictures for Pat. Good night everybody

No comments: