Sunday, October 19, 2014

October 19: In Apache Junction


Carl and Liz at Home
Lovely day in Apache Junction Arizona got up nice and early with the dogs Thor  and Jade. Set down
Sipping Coffee
to some delicious cereal bananas and some coffee. Good way to spend a Sunday morning! Carl is checking out his  news feeds. He is also reading the Washington Times.  I am on
Superstision Mountian
on the other hand reading some fluff on Facebook.We left the house and Went to the Supersticiion Mountain
Carl and Liz going to Museum
Museum. I got some sounvoneers for folks back home. We saw a wild west reanactment which used
Carl and I 
used live ammo. Damn that was loud. And rice gunfire that freaking loud. And then we met some of the
Wild West Reenactor
people that Liz works with at the superstition museum. And then we came back to Carl's place
Actress and I
and were watching the Arizona Cardinals versus the Oakland raiders. That instead of Giants Cowboys. That was just as well 
Add caption
cause the giants are lost to the Cowboys 31-21. Now are going to hear how great the cowboys are the next week or so
Lizas nephew is here
Barrel Catus
with His two roommates. But talk about guns and stuff. Lis is cooking up some chicken for
Carl and Liz Nephew
dinner and cooking slow cooking all day in her slow cooker. Liz nephew and his two roommates came
Dinner
over and the brought  a bunch of beer for themselves and stuff. We all hung out in the back porch and watched
Carl and Liz in Backyard
 this a storm swifter the mountains and passed by us here in Apache Junction.  We got a nice breeze
which iwas really cool and Decourley from the fairly  intense heat that is common  here.
Giants Fumble the Game to Cowboys
We enjoyed some delicious barbecue chicken sandwiches. They were moist and slathered in barbecue sauce.  I had 2 of
Thor and Jade
them because it were yummy and I was hungry. While eating we had a conversation about
After Dinner Rainbow
topics such as the wayward son who is actually homeless and delusional to discovery of man mustard.
The Sun Set at Apache Junction
It was pretty funny. Who is the old story of one time Carl used a ladder to get in since left his  keys at home. Liz had her gun on the ready for
Looking Past Car & Liz Backyard
shooting ANY intruder. Fortunately for Carl recognized his features and tragedy was averted. If you guess getting ready to leave the sunset
Can't Get Enough of the Beauty
was beginning and turning out some beautiful blues and oranges. I was just mesmerized and started taking tons of pictures. My sister called
WOW!!
around the same time and monthly come to her Halloween party next Saturday early as possible. She was in much better spirits on this phone
One Stop Shopping
call and the other one becomes plainly relieved.😄 The next went outside the front door and walk towards Main Street in Apache Junction.
Purple and Orange Beauty
There I got to see more of the sunset down the road. I was just mesmerized by the bright neon orange with jettisoned long the mountain in the dark blues from the clouds from the storm
Road Gully/Trench
that lied over the mountains. I decided I'd go cheap and go to the pizza place and buy a soda and water. I know I shouldn't be drinking soda and both Liz and Carl  very much against soda.
Memorial for the Departed
I had decided to take a short walk  and talk to Amy. It was nice to have a connection back home in Philadelphia. My troubles foot seems to be feeling a little bit better today but I still have to
Add caption
be very careful. I'm sure Alice will have some idea of what I can do about it. I'm pretty it before and about the whole visiting family thing I
Add caption
just don't know what to expect. I would like to see my nieces that apart from other people I would just be nice to get to know me a little bit it's people. They probably will not be judgemental and others have a meet me me away from the rest of the family
 Anyhow I went to my room and just lied down and passed out. Then I did some work on this blog and decided I would go to bed. When I got
up I saw a cute actin th bathroom. This was the same cat was following me around the house walking outside

No comments: