Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Tuesday October 7th: Time 2 Move

23rd at Bus Stop
Today I got up pretty early and got to the sunrise a little bit late. It was packed today. I then went to to work and had to see people on the board
Sunrise
and somebody was going to be getting to work late. That's just kind of threw my idea of getting rid of
Nice Coat at J.S Bank
my reports before I leave. It was fairly hectic today with interviews and phone calls. But the real
Climbing Out From 40th St.
surprise is after work. Yes the surprises that I'm going to get to see Amy. After work so that kind of
Pat Inspecting His Yard
crowds the schedule since I promised to pick up something from Pat and I'm Glenn deliver some meds
Larry
to Larry. And then catch the train out  I thought about running an enterprise car share today but I think
Going to Melrose Park
since it's a weekday in the rush-hour it didn't seem so practical.it is 553 and I am about 100 yards from
Arriving At Melrose Park
the L station at 40th St. I am now little warm because I got a long sleeve shirt a coat and my backpack
Back Yard Patio
I got the Amy's about nine minutes late. She served up nice home-cooked meal. That was very nice. Then
Amy and I
we went on the Internet since Amy was curious what my route was from Philadelphia to Mesa Arizona be at the Greyhound. It was a fun
Nice Work
exercise. Amy then related to me about an ad on TV she saw about farmers only. It's a dating site for farmers. Their tag line is "city folks don't get it".
Add caption
We had a good time! It was funny!😄
I posted farmers only on the Facebook page measured it with her and she's gonna share with her
Looking IN
friend Jill. We almost lost track of time and I ran to we drove to the train station and then I ran on the train and realized as I got on the train that I forgotten my phone. I wasn't sure whether I left it in the car or God forbid
My Art
, it fell out in the parking lot  the rain we got last night. I managed to get home pretty quickly via the 43 after I got off at the market East whoops Jefferson Station. Came home told Sharon.  Sharon helped me out with finding my phone bill. I can figure out Amy's phone number. That was after I tried to go through chat with some woman from India. That didn't work. Amy said did you get my Facebook messages I said no so she left the phone at the front doorAs a favor I went out to the a.m. p.m. nearby and got her some snacks and got me a Gatorade.  so I will have to get up early and go to Melrose Park turn around and go back to work. I was very much relieved that's for sure!

1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

The continuing escapades of Mark.