Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sunday, October 12: More Moving & Millville




I got up early since I had to hit the head. I was thinking and decided I'd go to the Sunday Fun day meeting early this morning at 8. I thought it through and tomorrow I have off from work so today is a Saturday for me instead of 
Going via SEPTA
a regular
Cool Cloud Formation
Sunday. In other words, I can sleep in tomorrow. It was a really good meeting. Pretty intense and very
Center City
eye-opening. Doing a meeting I got the net sit next to the cutest coonhound I've ever seen. I got to pet the pup
Mellow Fellows @ Saxby's
throughout the whole meeting and it was good. It's now 9:28 AM I am at the Saxbys. I just got word that
Walking 
Drew is available to help me out with this minivan. That really helps things out and I don't have to Rent-A-Car twice.
NOW That is a Coonhound
So I'm going to rent the car for my trip to Millville today ride deliver Don's bicycle after a year and a half
Outside 20th and Walnut
of it just sitting in the hallway of my apartment. I'm hoping Sharon can come with me I think it'll be really
fun that way. Today is sunny and cool instead of rainy so things are going nicely. The plan is meet
Drew and Mini-Van
Drew Catherine Street and 20th visit one of his jobs have him by his sneakers and then we get there by 11 to be on time for Larry. Well Drew and I got a quick bite to eat at the coffee shop the greenline café and then we met up with Larry at 4405 they were extremely helpful in getting the futon
Nice South Philly Street
out and carrying stuff down to Drew's minivan. Before we went back to my place we stopped in South Philly to see you want to Drews customer
City Hall
so he could pick up a check from her. She lives in a beautiful neighborhood in South Philly.It just barely
Larry and Bob Moving Mattress
fit all the stuff. I mean I just had enough room to fit my stuff in Drew's 
Mini-Van. Both  Larry and his wife Veronica came over
Veronica and Larry at 4405
and helped out loading all the stuff from 4405 into Drew's minivan.Drew and I drove back to 718 and
With My Plant in the Passenger Seat
unloaded all the stuff out of the minivan and Drew then needed to go because he was out doing other 
Add caption
errands.. Bob then arrived after Drew had left and he offered to have his car used to transport the bike back to Millville. We hung out for little bit with Sharon
Sharon & Bob
and then Bob and I went to his place in Ardmore. It is located right behind the old YMCA near suburban Square. It's
The Courtyard @ Bob and Lisa's Place
a beautiful building. Really it's a set of old buildings with a nice courtyard. Him and Lisa pay $1500 a month.
The Interior 
That price he gets a pretty nice clean place. He's rigged up his office which is very impressive and they
City Hall from Lancaster Ave
have it well appointed in the other rooms. I got to see Lisa she's in good spirits that she said she wasn't feeling
Bob Strapping the Bike
well. It's great to have this guys living so close after so many years living in Eastern Europe and DC.
 Well after he showed me around his place we got his bike rack and drove out to 4405 Sansom to get
Bob Behind the Wheel
the bike. After we got the bike we went back to N. 24th St. to pick up Sharon. We decided earlier that we
Riding with a Smile
would all join in a road trip to Millville and Sharon said she was in the mood to have crabs!!
Add caption
  I said I can find a place. I ended up finding the Bull on the Barn which was the first place to show
Sharon and Carolyne
up on my search. I've been there before it's in between Millville closer to Forrtesque. I was excited 
Bob, Sharon and Carolyne
to show Bob and Sharon the place sice I've been there before. We had a really fun trip going down to Millville.
Nice Touch and High & Pine Street
and talk a lot it was very very pleasant. It's really nice to have friends with you when you drive that far.
Sharon and Carolyne at Fath
when we arrived we greeted each other and Carolyne asked if we could all walk the dogs and we did.
Cute Pups
Jesus was glad to see all of us I think you've also I think he was glad to see me. Well after the walk
33 JFK Blvd at Holly Village Millville
came back to the house and said her goodbyes. Then at the request of Bob and Sharon we went for
Near Rte 553
crabs. Picked up a bowl in the barn and went down there. Actually went to Fortisque beach first which
Sharon and Bob
is really pretty and those guys really enjoyed it. And they had never been to this part of jersey before.
"Charlie's Angles
So after that we went for the crabs. I had crab cake and Sharon and Bob split the pilot crabs. We sat on an
With Bob
upstairs section which was totally cool. They've and have lodging for $65 a night and $75 a night in the
Cool
Winter I failed to mention that I showed him Holly village and JFK Boulevard. It's ride lived in 2004, 2005
At the Restrant
and parts of 2006 .we had a lot of food there and we had a really nice time with and benches on back
Sharon and I
through Millville and back to Philadelphia. It was a very good day. Yes I was tired but things really worked
Add caption
out well when it came to the apartment. I managed to get all the stuff out get the bike delivered and have
My 2 Crabcakes
a really fun day all at the same time. We we cannot ask for more than that. And out and my friends came
and helped me out with that really means a lot to me.A truly good day for sure. I will be a lookout at this day and
At the Upstairs Part of the Resturant
know it was a good one!! 😄✊

No comments: