Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Monday, Oct 27: going to Encinitas

Enterprise Picks Me UP :)
Well I woke up at Alice's place and arrange to rent a car pick up for 10 o'clock. Nice young
Jess and I 
woman pick me up and took me back to the enterprise Rent-A-Car place and then I drove a half hour
My Rental...NOT
to Encinitas. They are I met Jessica, my friend at the meeting. We hung out after the meeting and took
I Want This One!!!
a couple pictures. She had to meet a friend and take care some personal business. I then went to get a hotel and eat
Poway to Encinitas
some lunch. I then need to crash and I had a pretty good nap there for a bit and then I just chilled out and watched some
Nearby Town
TV show about James Brown which was very good. And then I just crashed with the help of Mr. NyQuil.
Meanwhile Back East: A Man & His Squirrel
Meanwhile Pat in the squirrel continue to live in harmony. The home stretch of my 17 day trip to the west is fast approching.

No comments: