Thursday, October 09, 2014

Today is Thursday 10/9/14

Sunrise
Welcome to my blog. Yes It's another fine fall day in Philadelphia Pennsylvania & and you're invited! Well the
A Nice View
alarm went off at 6:05 and I slept until not sure because of the alarm clock I got has the wrong time. There
The Trolley
was a beautiful sunrise this morning a little bit before seven. The moon was full and the
A Coon hound
clouds were colorful. I got out of the house went to the sunrise and the topic was fear. This is an all
Walking to the Trolley
too familiar feeling in my day. Specially exaggerated fears. I then met a cute coon hound that someone
Arriving at Work
had at the meeting. Dog is really cute & mellow.
I got to work and as per usual this week I had no time to sit down and try
Nice Flowers
catch up on the paperwork there was people to be seen.
Waiting for the Computer
I felt pretty good despite the hectic nature of the work beast. It cooled out by around 2 to 30 and I
Heading Downtown
sort of slid and finish the day off nicely. I am then left around five after five to go to my new person and
Friendly Barista
then to group.I was a little late but I got to share and Saul a friend I've been seen there in a while.
My New Fave Bus
One person remark that I was a lot calmer since last week. I think that felt good. I've been caught
My Trail Home
the 48 bus on arch Street and I'm now going to the A+ mini mart to get a cold one for Sharon up a yogurt for me and a Hershey bar
Street Scene
but no smokes. It's nice being able to get food there late as you want but frankly I can't stand the burglarproof window so you have to like we
Yum
go to shit so the guy can price it.
I'm sure I'll get used to it but not this month

1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

Not this month. I like that. Going to take a little time.
And what about seeing Magazzu!! Wgat a coincidence.