Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wednesday, October 15: Work N Travel

Sunrise October 15th
Good October morning do you want it all. Today starts out a partly sunny day a bit humid and mild.
The 1972 Presidential Campaign 
Word on the street says that by this evening it's just going to be a rainy mess. So I'm glad I am bringing
The Sky as Canvass
a second pair of shoes in my briefcase. The plan is to work pick up my mail @ 4405 then go to Mike's
My Fave Bus Route
work and from there given his stuff then go home and do my final preparations. Maybe I'll get to see Amy
61st and Market
or someone else beforehand. Well I just got some travel provisions for the trip at the CVS which included headphones and toiletries.. Now it's off to
Change into Bills!!
work.for work I got off at 60th St. set at 56 then I caught a bus 31 bus going west work so I had
Bedbug @ Work!!
to walk from 62nd St. back to 58th. Well work is pretty busy and we found a bedbug on somebody's desk.
Working Hard
Jumping Jehoshaphat that was bad. Feel like I just got none of what I really wanted to get done as of 3:31 PM today. Well I didn't really get my reports
I Took the 21 to Meet Mike
done nor the trans-pass is done but the supervisor the boot me out. Her boss is threatening to write up people
Mike at His Office
who don't leave when she asked them to leave. It's her big thing now. Well I went back to 4405 and good news Mike got his check and I have
Taking Me to My Home
formal verification that the post office is processing my change of address.😃 I'm going down the 13th and market to see Mike and give my keys. I'm bout the catch the Route 21 now.
My Bus Route
Well I met Mike and we talked a bit and I gave him his check and keys and I decided that no I wouldn't go to a meeting I would
The 48 to Fairmount
just go straight home. It's 6:41 PM and it is beginning to rain again. I'm going to go home double check things get a bite to eat and then I'm going to
Rain, I Don't Mind
go to the bus station around 830 to catch the bus at 9:50 PM. it's really gotten downright miserable
Change of Address Complete!!
out here. This was taken on the 48 bus I'm about a block and a half from my place. It's 7:03 PM now about
Sharon at Her Salon
to be home. Well after I got home and grid butters I went back out to meet Sharon at her shop and met
Sharon and I Split This.
one of her customers. She was pretty cute. We then went to to the Bishops collar and shared a
chicken quesadilla with pineapple sauce. D licious!! I then went back home and chatted with Sharon and got ready to go.
I just boarded the SEPTA
I am  Ready to Go
bus which will take me to the Greyhound station at 10th and Filbert Streets I checked various points along the way to Mesa AZ. Well,  everywhere
Sharon and Butters
it's the same temperature 60s and Texas it's in the 80s. Seeing this I jettisoned  my coat and now I just have
Tagged Bags at Greyhound Terminal
a suit jacket. It is 9:57 PM we are in the midst of follow another bus out of the bus terminal at Philadelphia
The VERY Beginning 
 10th and Filbert Street  we are just about the parting the bus station at this time I've checked in all the way to Richmond Virginia. It is now 9:56 PM and our bus drivers quite the character. Operator Anderson.  
She is quite the character I think. She made it known who is the BOSS of this ride to Richmond. 
On the Bus
she saying a prayer before she leaves. Okay we are off! Well we took stops in Delaware Baltimore and now we are in DC. The time is 1:35
An Early Stop. A Famillier Spot
AM and people are now boarding on the bus which will take its next up to Richmond Virginia which is approximately 2 1/2 hours south of here
In DC. Off to Richmond Va
It's to arrive in Richmond approximately 4:00 AM. Did final due date to reach Mesa Arizona is Saturday, October 18 at 10 AM. Well I myself listening to music and chill. Well we got our instructions once you get through Richmond which everybody switches bus I'm schedule 1511 I'm at gate 18 and I leave at 5:30 AM. This is the second leg of the trip which will take me to Dallas

No comments: