Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tuesday, October 28: Encinitas to Pacific beach

Near the Meditation Garden
I woke up in Encinitas and I decide to go out to adventure and see some meditation gardens at this meditation temple nearby.
The Route I Will Take  Tomorrow
It was pretty darn good meditation garden which is right at the edge of the Pacific ocean.after
Self Realization Meditation Gardens
going to the meditation went to a meeting at clubhouse. I got to see Jess again and mellow out.
Koy Fish at Meditation Garden
It was very pleasant. I then took Pacific Highway 101 all the way down to Pacific beach. First I stopped at a coffee shop called the Java hut
Self Realization Meditation Gardens
got myself a nice ice coffee chilled out and talk to couple people. I then wobbled through La Jolla and ended
V iew from Meditation Gardens
up at Pacific beach at the campground. My chilled out and then I went and watch the sunset and had some
Enterence to Self Realization Meditation Gardens
DayQuil so I felt pretty good throughout the day. A long drive us all some very pretty scenery as
At Java Hut
befitting the Pacific coast. I got some good pictures at the spot they called the jetty it's a grassy area
Jess and Friend
built up to buffer the water. I got some real good pictures. After that I watch the World Series game
Funny Bumper Sticker
and we turned it on and it was already seven nothing Royals. It is now 10-0 Royals as of 7:58 in
Carolann at Pacfic Beach Home
the seventh inning. The Royals won by the very same score and there will be be a 7th Game tomorrow night at Kansas City.  I was treated to some yummy pizza at a place called
New York giant pizza I had  3 slices was very good. What isn't very good as the news I heard as
Royals Won Game 6 10-0
I was driving on route 56 the Ted Williams Parkway. Alice called and got a call that my brother Peter isn't
Add caption
doing very well may not make it. I'm sure else I will have a long discussion on that stuff. Alice is going to bring some Mexican Food for late dinner. Glad I took that NyQuill liquid before I left. Its now 9:18pm and she will be home soon. 

1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

I'm. Sorry Peter is not doing well. My wishes and prayers. 🐻