Saturday, October 04, 2014

Saturday, October 4: It Started with Rain but the Sun Came Out

I
19th and Walnut
Well I got up in time for the men's meeting grabbed a Cold monster coffee and I can and jetted off
Exit Stage Right
via a taxi to the meeting. It's raining so I didn't want to get wet because I couldn't find my umbrella.
Where I bank
The mentoring is pretty cool. I next went to TD Bank for placed my check card to keep certain people
The Day Started with a Drizzle
from filling me and then after that went to this hip and groovy retail store from Japan which I cannot
Art Institute Open House
pronounce. I also hit the Radio Shack to see if I get a portable Wi-Fi but that's more of a rip off then
Grand Opening for UNI QLO
just adding another 20 gigs to my account for next or 30 that AT&T is offering. I'm gonna
UNI QLP Symbol
go to the AT&T store and see if they have other alternatives. It's now 10:15 AM. I went to the AT&T
Nice Mural on South Street
store and Radio Shack to see what I could do for Wi-Fi alternatives. The best choice was getting the 30 GB data plan for the price of the
Lunch
15 GB data plan. This way I don't have to worry about having a next a device to carry around and ever going over my limit. And then I decided to walk walk down south street and got an
Harry' Occult Shop
appointment to get my haircut at 12:45 in the meantime I went to the V café and had a delicious
South Street
portobello sandwich and a ginger spinach and lemon juice all man was good. Well it's one-way p.m. I was a little late for the appointment so I'm just gonna be after another
Fresh Haircut
guy finishes. I just remembered I forgot my portable charger so I'm sitting here using their electrical socket.. The sun is really brightened up
Cute
today this afternoon. I decided to rent the car at Enterprise car share starting at 4 PM in renting till 10 PM. That will give me plenty of leeway if my evening plans should change or I decide to move more stuff from west Philly to Fairmount. Well it didn't matter that I was 15 minutes late I got to wait and charge
Walking with My Friend
my phone and then I got a really nice haircut from my favorite stylist there. I'm going to go to 15th and Spruce and meet with Natalie and
Witness to a Wedding
have some coffee. It looks like the clouds are really gaining momentum I just felt a raindrop. I met up with
Never Too EARLY!!
Natalie and we had a very nice time meeting at Starbucks for coffee and then walking around the city. He first went to city sports for her
Street Festival
to buy T-shirts for herself and her husband and for me to buy a product called super feet. Basically
Super Feet
you put it on your end soles of your shoes or sneakers and it give you support. When I put that bad baby on it felt so nice it was
Beer Garden
worth the $45 that I spent. There was even a festival in the middle the street at and we enjoyed walking
through that. Around 4:00 PM we went our separate ways and I meandered back up to Fairmount and got
To Pitman I go!!
a car so I could go to Pitman enjoying my 408 bus friends for a fun dinner@ Vince's Italian eatery. The people
Where We Met and Ate
are nice there and the food is basic good old munching food like pizza cheese steaks and the
Enjoying the Meal
like. Well I got there a little bit late around 6:15 PM and we had a really fun time I split a pizza with Anthony
Tony and Jen
and finish it all up with no problem then I ended up going home just in time for the 10 o'clock drop off 
All Smiles
for my rental car at 19th and poplar.I walked down to 24th in Fairmount picked up a yummy Slurpee and a
Here We Are at Vince's
chocolate for the roommate and also got an iced tea for myself. I ended up watching Netflix stuff
My Drive Home
about World War II and the Civil War and then went to bed. It was a nice day. I'm glad I'm sober
Slurpee!
enough to enjoy it.

1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

Good day to be Mark.