Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday, October 23: A cold got me

John on His Scooter
Yes the cold that I caught somewhere in Arizona unleashed itself fully on me today. It's gone from just
Printing My Plane Tix
a scratchy throat to a slight fever runny nose aches the whole bit. I did manage to get my airplane
On the Block
reservation print it out at this place and got keys and toilet paper. John's bread and breakfast man
from New Zealand is coming over in the next 40 minutes so I just went out for a minute to get some sun.
Buddy the Bird
Well he did show up at 3 o'clock while I was catching some Z's on the front porch bench. The
John and Buddy
fellow wanted to know how I could get a a Sim card for his Apple iPhone. We ended up going to Walgreen's and getting it there.
Doreen and John
After that, I lie down for little while until John got home early from work. We decided we go out to dinner with Doreen and Becky.
A Good Thai Meal
We happened upon a nice Thai place within walking distance of John's place in Berkeley. We had a fun time there the food was very good.
John Becky and I 
We ended up getting free sodas courtesy of yelp. We had some good laughs on that
Afterwards we hung out a bit and I continue
Add caption
to take my medicine for my cold. It was a bad day considering that I felt kind of miserable often on all day. This cold seems to be the real thing!

No comments: