Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Wednesday, October 8th: I Retrieve My Phone. I Go About My Business.

Melrose Park
Hi!! yeah I had a good nice time last night. We had some good laughs. Well, the only is I left my phone in Amy's car. My app called find
Train Station
my iPhone work since I thought maybe it fell out of the car. I didn't know her number so I had to look up my bill online to find her
Oh to be a Suburbanite!!
phone number to call her. She left the phone in between her screen door and your front door in a plastic bag. I then had to take the train up to Melrose Park and then I have to
56th Street Station
turn around and go back to work.
According to the Google Maps, I'm going to be at least 20 minutes late to work assuming I catch
My Desk
the 851 train from Melrose Park into downtown.
I really didn't want to be late. I got so much work to do
On the EL
before going vacation it's not even funny. And I can't stay late to get it done. Well work was work nothing big but I did get the stay till 530 I felt myself getting stuff done finally. But I'm now decided in the last minute to go to a
My Path from Work
movie and meet people from the program at the Ritz East  I know Drew is going to be there and his
Old City
buddy Steve. And one other unidentified person. I grabbed a pizza then I got coffee at  Cosi  and updated
Near Front Street
my blog. I then met up with Drew, John & couple others at the movie called  Skeleton Twins. The movie
The Movie
wasn't too bad at all. I would call it decent date movie. I've been listening to that I needed to go
Her Smokes
home and skip going to the priced restaurant called Karma . Got some snacks and then watched Ken 
slushie
Burns's baseball. 

1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

You go to a lot of interesting places. I loved the photo of sunrise. I read thesr from newest to oldest cause that is way comes up.