Saturday, May 31, 2014

May 31: The Last Day of May

The View as I Woke UP
I woke up this morning at 7 o'clock & and I woke up to a very sunny blue sky morning. As usual, I'm running late to the men's meeting
The 21 on Chestnut Street Near 42nd
but at least I didn't have to spend money on a cab. I'm going to get there around 815 if I'm lucky. After that I'll probably end up going to
Outside the 21 Bus
the 10 at 10:30 AM. Then plot plan to buy a hat lost every single hat that I've been given or I thought this far to the month of May
At Saxby's
2014. Okay I'm waiting for the L sense from 20th to 15th no buses came down Chestnut Street. So hopefully I know will come in next 15 minutes so I can be at this meeting on time.
At Rittenhouse Square
I'm either going to hang with Amy and/or go up to Bucks County to friend of mine's Farm and house. or see a comedy show at 3:15 PM. Obviously can't do all of those at the same time. I'm guess I'm going to see how the
The TD Bank at 21st and Chestnut
wind blows.
Or ask third of the 10:30 AM meeting I was exhausted and wound up. I knew I was wound up when I had a flyer something touch my hand and I still coffee all over the
Catching the EL at 15th to go to 2nd 
sidewalk elms splash deliver a woman. But I rewarded myself with a nap. It was sunny and adventurous pretty comfortable.
Climbing up to 2nd
 I had to buy another cord because I left my cord at work.  Next is the buy my monthly trans-pass for SEPTA for June. I'm at the 11th St. train station downtown. I rewarded got my trench pass that was simple enough. Now

Market East Station around 1PM
I'm sitting on the ground here at market East charging up my phone since I left my portable charger work along with my backpack. I am going to go on Mike chrome book as long as I can get their Wi-Fi connection
Some Essentials
here at market East. Also there could be up to 45 minute delays because of electrical delays. So plans are up and hold at this point if they get really stupid then I will go see a comedy show at 3:15 today. Now it's time to kill some time. Well, I can do THAT. I decided

Making Plans and Blogging
to read MSN and they always have silly articles. These articles are mind numbing. You know stuff about love and relationships. You know so you will compare yourself to other loving couples or fun loving singles
Add caption
. Who cares if corporate media is going to  rake us over.the coals. Well, I am going to wait to 2:30 and then make up my mind. Okay the train to Comar should arrive about 2:51 I think I'll hop on that one. If not I'll hit the comedy show

at 3:30 PM Guess who called me?? Nadine. I am going to go to her place tonight. I am now in Bucks County in a place called Hilltown. Its near Perkase and Quakertown.
Quakertown Mart
He lives on 10 Acres of property. He is broke since the Feds got to him and his side business was tanked. My phone chargers are at work so my phone keeps needing a charge.
Cute and Fun Pup
My friend up here will be driving me back to Philly. Nadine lives in East Falls. Amy was out of sorts so I just stopped waiting for therm and came up here to Comar by the train and was
Watching Mother Nature
picked up. We  went to a tractor and feed store and then Quakertown Mart. It an old fashioned county mall. Its been an been a odd day for me for sure. It's 8:01 we left the Dudeist
The Farm
farm and we we went driving down towards East Falls section of Philadelphia we stopped on by my old roommate Nadine Lansing
Nadine Wes and Chris
10 years at least. Wes called and later joined in the powwow with Chris Nadine and myself Nadine paid the Crosby stills Nash and Neil Young amongst others spirited conversation and some silliness to boot. I did not get
Nadine and I
home till 230 in the morning 2:34 AM June 1. It was a different kind of day. It was what I would say a groovy day with old friends
Groovey Man!!

No comments: