Tuesday, May 06, 2014

It's Tuesday, May 6: fighting it

The Condo
Good spring morning to those who are illin and those who are not. Yes I went to bed early and yes I slept in again. I really needed it too. I watch little Civil War and got dressed and hopped on the L. It's a nice day out not
The View from Living Room Window
quite as cool. Next week, believe it or not is the Phillies Millville night out. It is also Charlie and it was also when I shuffle off the Buffalo Thursday night. This weeks goal primarily is to
Still Fighting this cold
keep my head above water at work and to shake this chest cold. At this point, it's a drawl I'm not falling behind but I'm barely getting to and fro.Will today wasn't horribly grueling on me since Allie had to
The Old Yock's
see one person. I stayed an hour late and that was a great help in finishing my list and cleaning up my voicemail. That was good:)  you can
The 21 at 57th Street
see above the photo of pharmacy. That used to be docs which was established in 1961 and closed last year. Is an old-school breakfast place.
6PM on My Block
in the hood. It was run by Italian guys that were big eagles fans definitely old-school place.
I proceeded to come home and Dean made some fajitas. They're
very good I proceeded to crash at 7pm got up at nine or 9:30 PM and I'm going back to bed.
Friend of mine had one of her clients over and he died at her place heart attack right there. This is a description of the guy.
   "55 but he had 2 heart attacks drank heavy took pills got high n chewed tobacco  too many too much! His jeeps still  here."
Well, I need to go to bed and stop blogging. See you later.
Going to Bed

No comments: