Monday, May 19, 2014

May 19: Back in the USA

Happy Cat
Good morning  citizens of western New York and points east. Today is my first day back in United States since Friday. It's good to be able
Smile Your on Candid Camera
to use the phone again. I right now I'm not happy with my phone provider but do I have much of a choice no because it's the United States we only have two big companies. Well Kerry and I went to
Good Coffiee Next Door

Wegmans with Kerry to get more more food. After all there is her 6' 4'' boyfriend Ken and I to eat out of house and home. I heard a Captain  and Tennille song and She told me that Captain and Tennille actually got divorced.   Well you know I had to look that up I was shocked the icons of my childhood (NOT). I think that's what's wrong with me. Now I'm hanging out with Kerry now at the laundromat after returning the rental car and being charge next today.
Well I got coffee and Kerry and I hung out at the easy wash laundry and were both plugged in a take a nap.
She's going to go to work and I'm just going to recover from the 12 hour car ride

No comments: