Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mothers Day May 11th

Gathering His Stuff
Good morning. We have now reached midnight and it's time for humidity and heat. Spring was good for the two weeks that we had. This is just normal for Philadelphia
Sunday Morning View
over the last 10 years. Today as you know is Mother's Day I'm going up to Horsham today and I have to be there by 11 AM. I got up extra early around 7 AM so I have time
A Good Idea!!!
to straighten out Larry's place and get my stuff together I now need to figure out when I've got to catch the buses and trains to get the Horsham by 11 AM. I have choices on how I wish to proceed. I can take the EL to Market East and take the 9:10 Warminster train to Hatboro and
The Sunday Paper
walk 1.3 miles and get to Mom's by 10:17. I could take the EL or the 33 bus to Suburban
Starting My Trip Towards Horsham
Station and take the 9:16 Lansdale/Doylestown train to Glenside.  From Glenside I walk to Easton Road and Glenside Ave and catch the 22 bus to Blair Mill Road and arrive at 10:45.  Oh well its time to get some coffee and get moving.
City Hall on a Sunday

Before I set off I have  good news for you dog owners out there this Summer. Wildwood is to let dogs and their owners frolic on the beach in a block and a half area 190 yards wide. There needs to be a final vote
Race for the Cure was Today
on the measure.  This will be the first time that a Jersey Shore beach has allowed dogs an area on the beach. Well I took the option of taking the train to Warminster. I missed the other option because the bus
Suburban
the 33 bus that is almost took me to north Philly instead of 17th St. This is because today
On the Warminster Train
was the race for the cure". It's that pink walk for breast cancer that's really big. Digg this!!!!! I'm on the train to Horsham and my mom called says "Mark we're going down
Meeting Mom at Hatboro Station
to  Media. So I'm going up north to go back south. But at least my mom will have  company on our way down! :D
We got the days and they weren't quite ready so I just
Media Near My Brother's
chilled with my mom gave her her gift. Nice T-shirt with the Philadelphia logo saying happy Mother's Day". We then walked to the
The Italian Place We Ate
main street of media and went to this Italian restaurant. We've been here probably since 30 and works we just finished our entrées
Waiting for Lunch
and are waiting for our entrées. My friend's running late as well. It is now 2:01 PM at this point I guess I'll be leaving here around 3:30 PM. Well as close to 4:00 PM I'm ready
Cole Hamals Gets Out of 4th Inning Jam
to catch the 4:05 train to 30th St. then I'll switch trains and take the chest not mean to warn more Mr. train to Elkins Park mean Melrose Park which
My Neices
will be about 530 in between weights I will make contact to see if she is Israel have me over.  It's now 4:30 PM. We are at the angora station we are scheduled to be at suburban station
Media Train Station
at 4:49 point I'll be calling or texting to find out if I continue on to the Melrose Park. This train crews really hustling to leave the stops posthaste. Will definitely be on time. The sun
The News as of 4:30pm
is stayed out doesn't look like it's going rain. Fact they're expecting warm temperatures till midweek. I was using my phone as a Wi-Fi hot spot to do some editing on this blog while I was on the
Yes, Its a Train Station
train for 40 minutes. The flogging bank Benghazi over and over again. I'm in University City and at suburban station I'll be getting off time to Log-off the hot spot. I just realized I left my earphones somewhere
My Reflection from the Chromebook
at my brothers house. 
Well I landed at 30th St. Yes,  we talked and she had a rough day dealing with personal stuff. We had a good conversation I came home it was time to nap after a very
At 30th Street Waiting...
long early day of being a family guy. Then I'll get up and watch Law and order and have yogurt.
Talking on the Phone
Tonight was different I started being productive help Dean out and really help somebody I really care about that was really nice. So I'm tired but I'll sleep well good night.

No comments: