Wednesday, May 14, 2014

It's Tuesday May 13: I am Working and Seeing the Phillies

Starting My Day
Well, I slept for the 1st time with the AC in the window. It got pretty cool out for sure. I check out the news and found that a former CNN Reporter Amber Lynn created a psychedelic journalism website. She took mushrooms to help her mental illness. She even has a
19th and Walnut
Facebook page about it. Its interesting BUT shit I would never think that would help me. I think it might make it worse!
I made it to the
At Work on Break
sunrise and found out another fellow named John is definitely going to the island on Ontario where AA Rainbow Roundup is I don't think I'm staying for the
In Da Hood
three days but I'd like to go for at least a day. One of the reasons I picked this weekend and I neglected to inform you was there's a big AA convention in Ontario west of Canada
10 Year Old Equipment
Here's the website. Checking on the website now. I'm not sure about the logistics but I think I have enough money to do it. It is 12:16 PM. I'm slogging through work in the rain has started to spit outside. The rest of work. Peter and I  then I went back to
Peter and I Going to Game
my place and got my laundry,  my pita sandwiches that Dean made for me and headed out towards Citizens Bank Park. We had some of
Beginning of Law and Order on Netflix
our provisions before we walked in and went towards m section 421 and got in our seats. I live blogged most of the game and took lots of pictures. The Phillies lost 4-3. The  third baseman Cody Asche got 3 errors.

No comments: