Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Monday May 12: A New Week Starts

Outside My Kitchen this Morning
Good morning. I woke up after a fitful sleep where my my leg was hurting and my back was stiff. I believe it was from carrying my heavy backpack all day with a heavy load. Speaking of heavy loads, I get to lead the meeting this
PBS Show about MOVE Tonite
morning. I am reading one of the stories.  Well, speaking of stories, a documentary about the MOVE bombing of May 13th 1985 is going to be on PBS "Independent Lens" tonight. It's called "Let the Fire Burn." I have read that it is very well-done using archival footage. I hope I can see it. Its so far a pretty day outside.
Outside My Front Window

 It's supposed to be pretty warm today and tomorrow. Well I have to fly now. Time for the Sunrise. Well late already hard time but it Two Buses for a Minute 715 I'm Only on 36th Street. I made it
My Spread at Work
to the meeting someone was filling in for me and I took over from there. I appreciated that. 
I thought I had to sell off the Phillies tickets for tomorrow night due to a scheduling conflict. I change my I changed my schedule with some help to Wednesday so that works out
Add caption
well. I'll leave early Wednesday have a night and then leave around 8:45 PM from the Melrose against the mega bus 1130 Wednesday night.
I made arrangements for others to go to integrate for me. This
It Works!!
is because I am committed to going to Susquehanna house at 7 PM is quite far from North 5th to 33rd St. I would've forgotten all about it if my phone hadn't sent me a reminder. I
After Work
was heading down to Larry's but now I'm heading to 13th St. Next I am to walk 2 minutes to Juniper & commerce Streets. to catch the 32 bus
Waiting for the 32
towards Ridge and Lyceum. I had to tell Larry I was running late I would not be over till at least 8:
Caught on Camera
30 PM. I got here at 33rd & Susquehanna very early. I want to the a.m. p.m. got a snack and a large Fuze Ice-T.
It also looks like the threatening clouds are starting to split up a little bit as of now 6:45 PM. The sunset wasn't too bad either I mean it's in the process of setting. I'm going to put on. I'm in a put on my shirt look presentable.  I was thinking about deficiencies. I mean perceived deficiencies
Sunset at 33rd Susquehanna
such as late learning to walk late learning to talk learning to tie shoes & learning to tie a tie. In my teenage late junior high and hide there was acne.
Cleo
They were little things the form into a complex. It was  interesting listening to myself as I was talking
Going Home on the EL
I don't often do that and might be a good thing if I did it more often.
afterwords the fellow I spoke with gave a ride straight to Larry's. It was great. We talked and I got there so smoothly and fast. I told them I felt like I was living large just being driven somewhere. I was hungry so I grabbed the small burrito and drink and set out for Larry's. We did some catching up and he told me about his trip to the condo in the Dominican Republic. It looked like a nice place but frankly I was more impressed with their pictures of Madrid Spain that were taken May 2013. Today worked out pretty well for me.



No comments: