Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May 14: A Busy Day of Work and Travel

Outside My Window
Good morning you fellow late bloomers out there.I managed to remember the packets and
On the Way to the Bus Stop
to delete as many pictures as I could so I would have plenty of room for my trip to Buffalo which starts  at 11:20 PM leaving 30th and market on the Megabus. It is currently 7:33 PM AM on 24th and Chestnut hoping to be
Packets
19th St. and get there before 7:41 AM, I will need to get Dean $75, pack, Charlie, laundry, and whatever else I couldn't remember. Yes and I would also like to remember to pick up my leather jacket that just
La Columbe
got dry cleaned. 
Got my withdraw money for Dean got rid of the packets. I found out commitments in June  are in the 1st week.  I am on the market Frankford train  to get me to work. I am hopeful I will arrive at work balloon 9:15 AM.
Working Hard Today!
Well work was as busy as I anticipated maybe even more so! I just saw people 9010 call all on calls and about five of my own. I didn't get anything else done the one report didn't get done at all. I am going to go
15th and Walnut Streets
up to Elkins Park so I don't buy me a little time to go back to work clean up a little mess and then just go straight up to her place. I do need to fit in packing in this realm of things to do...,,,
Jesus I just crossed
Bathroom Wall at 1420 Wanut
the street almost got myself killed Jesus Christmas!!!!!
I suppose I'm supposed to pack. I might just blow going back to work and pick up my leather coat and pick up my laundry instead.
I'm officially 25 minutes late to my 3 o'clock appointment. This
On the Way to Get Packed
is what I do end up jamming too much stuff at once!! I really can't miss the appointment because that's like 75 bucks ! The appointment was mellow I was feeling pretty
On 21
good and I got a good suggestion so I called a success. I think I'll to 21 home and proceeded to get my leather jacket and my dirty lot my clean laundry from the laundromat.
Dry Cleaners Near My Place
I then packed up my belongings and I think I remembered everything but a jacket of some sort so if it gets cold I may have to get one
$28 in Clean Laundry
. On the attempting to catch the 5.46 to Melrose Park which would get me there only 15 minutes late. Will that traffic was so god awful between 37th St. and 30th that I am now going to catch the 6 o'clock Glenside local which is technically one  minute late.I will
Chestnut Street to Catch the Train
 be arriving at 6:31 PM. I'm really glad Dean fed me those perigees before anyway
Going to Melrose Park
because I really didn't eat any lunch. Now she's trying to chill on the train and relax why wait to get to Melrose Park. I managed to get one of those "quiet cars" and I didn't know that. I was pooping on my
The Quiet Car Police
phone taking messages for my blog in this dude got real in my face about it. Is kind of a dick but I didn't gage me know I wanted to. It's at suburban entitlement thing is really rankles my skin.
Melrose Park
I went over to Amy's and we chilled out in her front porch with her dog and then had a fruit medley. We then watched American Idol and criminal minds. It was relaxing the
Now THIS is Spring
air was cool and crisp the time went by so fast. She hadn't realized I was not  coming back this weekend but staying out in Buffalo all of next week. Pat didn't know e that I was going that long as well!!
I guess I assumed that folks knew since I kept mentioning it. Oh well I'm on the train for 30th St. we just leftFern
Cool View
rock. Since I left so early I think I'm want to go back to the house and get a coat. I have to 11:22 to get to 30th Street. Yes I'm about
Leaving Melrose Park
It's 1135 we are off and running. How time do you think  my Indian chick peas
to go to 30th St. But since I forgot my coat I'm actually thinking of you taking a cab or a zip car from 30th St. to ZIP back and forth! I was just so uncomfortably hot for the from three to about 6 o'clock
Peter at My Place
that a coat was just too much of a burden. 
I got the car with no incident Graach Indian food ran into Peter gave my trance past and never
Leaving Philadelphia
sitting in a very crowded bus we believe it is now 11:33 PM. It's 1:14 p.m 9at the rest stop a little after 1 AM. Or somewhere close to Hazleton Pennsylvania it's pretty misty and I fell asleep for meeting my Indian chickpeas. Thanks built over the Soto my backpack and Apollyon going back to sleep again

No comments: