Thursday, May 01, 2014

A Cold and Rainy Day to End April

This is a summary of a very rainy stormy day on  the last day of April. I had to wear winter coat today.
Outside My Place at 8:45. Hope you're staying dry. I slept in and didn't get up for the meeting. I'm fighting off some kind of chest cold so I needed the sleep.
Add caption
Well I got to work and fairly successful in getting what I needed to get done done. I'm dare not go outside. That's all I had to go outside
Outside of Work at 5:00
. I got my feet wet so just walking to the  EL to 56th street. Stop by my entrance pass and Dean. You need some $$. Check comes in on Monday.
On the EL
I did successfully meet up with Dean after getting my feet so it's getting to the train. And then bottle lemonade and just got here at Larry's. 
Climbing at 2nd Street EL Stop
We had  some delicious lasagna and salad. Quite satisfying for sure. Larry wanted to transfer his files from his phone to his computer
The Rain Keeps on Coming
. it's not just sticking a USB chord, it's putting the files from the  SD card and putting the computer. Why just watched a motor recent version of Law & order at Larry's house. It was pretty good drama filled with one of the police being kidnapped and being accused of killing the guy next shot himself.
I got home and was informed that Netflix was down. I called Netflix and they're having server problems. Boy it's something when you try to find full-length movies on YouTube. It's almost Impossible! 
I'm still fighting off this cold that I got the other day. Thursdays are coming and I won't get to see someone again this weekend. I need to relax

No comments: