Friday, May 09, 2014

May 9: Friday tired

Old City

Good morning on this cool hazy spring morning. I slept in again today at the condo to watch the cat. and that was a good thing. I am running late to work at 9:09 AM. I'm walking past the fresh grocer heading to work from the 56 street EL stop. I think I took too

At 2nd Street EL Stop
many meds on to little food feeling a little funky.
I do like to fax a little cool I don't have to sweat coming into work. I just hope today's kind of quiet. I'm now going to get a granola bar and ease into work.
Hello, I did is into work and it has  not been a bad day thus far. It is 1:14 PM. I left a message for my mom
Work Parking Lot
 to see what she's doing for Mother's Day and that's about it. I  feel alright but had one of my cold sweats but that one just went away.
It's now 3:19 PM. I heard from my brother and where they go up my moms place 11:00 AM in 
Talking with Co-Worker
Horsham and go out this eat somewhere maybe in New Hope. I tried to bum a ride from my brother but he said he couldn't take so it's the route 55 bus for me on Sunday.
Add caption
I can now call my friends and let them know what my Sunday plans are so then I can do stuff with them. I think I'll leave in the next hour ago light out. It feels like it it's  going to be hot today or tomorrow. Its now 5:15 and I caught th 21. I think I'll go straight to Pats grab a bite and then live down. I hope to hear up with other friend if she's a not wiped out.
Well both of us were wiped out I crashed at 6 and got up at 8. I NEVER made it to Pat's.  Dean and I watched Law and Order good night

No comments: