Saturday, May 03, 2014

Saturday, May 2: Off Duty!

BUMMER!!
Well it's 8 AM. I got up this early since I went to bed at 8 PM. I am still bill but I need to get out of bed after12 hours. I wanted to get some sunlight in me.Yep  I don't expect  to get
At Saxby's
much done today.  Like the bus pictured above, I am most certainly off-duty.
I will attempt to do my laundry, go to the dry cleaners and plan my October trip. Not sure I'm going to have the energy but I'm going to try.
Reflection of Mo
First of all I will be showingu up late to the men's meeting.
Mentioning was very good. Sounded to hang out outside and had a good time with the guys
My Bank and the Walnut Street Fair
after the meeting. And I strolled along with a friend down Walnut Street with her having the Ritttenhouse outdoor festival. It goes from 12 to 6 today.
Well I took a pitstop from walking around and went to 18th
View from the Starbucks!
and Chestnut to Starbucks. Very sunny I used my Chromebook and attempted to get points from the Best Buy for a purchase I made
Rittenhouse SQ
I made for a friend for an Apple Laptop. Oh well, at least I did not pay interest!! I think I'm going to wrap it up and go down Walnut Street and check out the street fair. I love
Looking from 16th and Walnut Starbucks
to people watch while listening to Reggae at a coffee place. Life is good man. 2:23 PM, the sun is still shining. I strolled all around the
Window Cats
Walnut Street got some water and a smoothie. Also met someone I know and me and him hung out walk through Rittenhouse Square. I decided to take a stroll out to 19th in Bainbridge
18th and Bainbridge
away from the crowds to check something new out. I'm glad I did it was a very interesting group of people. And I think it can only help. I
St. Mary's Church at 18th and Bainbridge
then realized my phone batteries and went to the OCF Coffeehouse to use my chrome again and
At OCF Coffee
to charge my phone. My lunch consists of OJ granola bar and coffee.
I figured a funky coffee shop would be a perfect venue to plan a trip and follow through on it. So on this blog page I have an outline of my bus plane trip out to Arizona and California at the end
View from the OCF Coffee
of October basic. I basically will be taking half of the month off taking a road trip out to taking a bus across the country. I just want to say I've done it I'm filling the Wanderlust while
OCF Coffee
I'm still not have a  
A big commitment that would keep me from going away at all. It's exciting makes me feel better.

No comments: