Friday, May 09, 2014

May 8th: thursday on My Mind!

Awake

Good morning from Old City. I am awake and its 6:45am. I read an article about SEPTA and its funky passengers. It was interesting to say the least. The comments below were just the usual ignorant crap about how SEPTA and Philly are Liberal cesspools. Of course, the jerks hide behind fake names. Its like women hiding under their fake hair. Meanwhile, in international news, Russia states its has withdrawn its troops from the


Indepence Mall
Ukrainian Border. Russia seems intent in splitting Ukraine in half.  The East which would be a "satleitte" of Russia and the West which would remain.
I got the 17th us in the nick of time. Problem is I
Rittenhouse Square
didn't leave the house till after 7:15 AM. Feel a little better but I should've gotten more sleep.
I'm fighting off the end of the week Thursday blahs. The thinking that says that I cannot form wholesome healthy relationships with other people because I'm defective. No actually form relationships that I know
This is Thursday
I can't have:(
That's why I'm so glad I have a job. I don't have to be in that world. 
This is why the bus trip across country appeals to me.
Chillin in the Hood
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.
Well I showed up at 10:08 AM for my 10:15 Dr Apt which is later than the 15 minutes early they want you to come here. I then find out that my doctor is running
Waiting
20 minutes behind and further bonus  
I didn't pick the time the person answering the
At Dr Office
phone did yesterday. The doctors always behind so I purposely don't show up 20 minutes early to wait 45 minutes.
Right now it's 11:00AM giving me an hour late I won't be seen to 11:15 at best which means I will not get back to work till noon.  
I was going the Dr office for routine visit for some cold. Well it became more  involved than I expected.
The Operator
Dr. was an hour late and then you just finished me and it's 1148.
I have to  stay here for a half hour because I had of a funky reaction to the nebulizer treatment.
Farragut Street
He put me on Prednisone 4 tablets a day for a week.He thinks I had a cold which gave me symptoms of asthma.
My opinion is it's the BAD office Air when the fans were not working  and the forced air overheating of my apartment. The treatment
Carpet Cleaning
did work it loosened up some stuff but I felt weird tingling sensation in my cheeks and face. It's now 12 Noon!
Well made it through the day. That's a good thing. When I go to
Papers Please
Canada I'm going to be looking around for things that are cheaper in Canada  . Yup not covered by my plan! I am now downtown it's 15th and will not going
Comfortable Temps
to go to Starbucks and then go to group. I then suppose I'll go eat dinner with Pat depending how I feel and stuff. Took a little breather from
Dinner at Pats
group at 7:43 PM mother nature was calling to feels good to just get out and breathe on my own. I went home had a bit to eat with
On the Chromebook
Dean and then talk to Amy outside wall on the porch. It's very pleasant I just realized I have to call mom and figure out what she's doing for Mother's Day. I plan to go to art gallery in New Jersey you Delaware River with Wes to see Emily's work.

No comments: