Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day: Monday, May 26 Another Brick in the Wall

Got it on 40th Street
Good day one and all. Woke up this Good morning one and all. I am really tired from being exposed to too much sun yesterday
20th and Walnut Saxby's
while at Penn's  Landing. I fortunately was able to catch the 21 bus at 40th St. I am searching the web via Siri to see if there any bicycle
Started My Day at Saxby's
shops open today. Next agenda coffee and then the sunrise. I want to sunrise and it was a very good meeting. My bike riding excursion was canceled and I hung out with someone in the program.
Distracted
We had a frank discussion about how to handle relationships. And I talked to Drew and business is booming & he met a nice woman. He is working now then going to a picnic w his new
Looking Up.
woman. I'm going over to Larry's to fees his cat. It is a beautiful day I'm just going to float like the wind it is now 10:30 AM. Well I floated over to Larry's house to feed his esteemed pussycat and decided to grab a bite to eat. I found out some info that

Classic
get all moody with my photographs. I went to Penn's Landing my was yesterday and took some fun pics and some nudity pics. And now I'm going to head to Pat it's
Mark of Philadelphia
a sunny day bye don't really know what to make of it. Well I left Larry's walk the market Street and tried to find an inexpensive baseball cap.
Can't get over it.
That was an epic

FAIL!! Same sort of  team sports for hats for$20. So I decided I'd go to market East and maybe catch train out of town but then I got comfortable
here it's air-conditioned they have free Wi-Fi and I can respond to people's responses to my funky Facebook posts. I'm in a blog to delegate hungry and eat pizza with Pat.
I thought about Jumping Train but I Did Not!
Assuming I don't get caught up in my self-inflicted glory here at the train station. He has to walk a dog around 430 5 o'clock. The air feels so nice in here and I'm listening to REM's monster album which is really good
The Gallery
. I am comfortable for the first time in a few hours. The Gallery is limited without the K-Mar there. Its got the same kind of hip-hop clothing that would make me look like a fool. Heck,
At My Office Writing it Down
I can be a fool but I do NOT want to advertise it. Enough is enough already. I am not really looking forward to tomorrow since I am on vacation mode. On the bright side, I will surly not be all up in my head
On the Right Track?
since I will be so busy catching up with my backlog. That is the price of vacation along with the $$ I spent. I did get something of my bucket list so I do not regret making my choice. Another piece of good news is I have my Friday night speakers lined up for

the month of June for my 7pm meeting . That is so cool that I need to remind myself that not having a full-time woman is not the end of my world as I know it :). I just need to just take it ONE DAY AT A TIME and just leave
Add caption
the rest. Shit, a woman with ovarian cancer has 3 to 6 months and she made a meeting with a good attitude for living. I just need to go and keep it moving. Well took the train from mobile market East 40th then I walked over to the varsity pizza on Locust near 43rd St. and I just felt better taking that walk
A Nice Sight. Spring is Here
from 40th to the varsity pizza and now I got a green pepper pizza and I'm carrying it home to be EATEN!! Pizza such a simple happy food. And I like to think it's just like
Add caption
my personality simple and happy. It's I let others complicate things and run with it. The pizza was very good as pizza should. Now that I am done the Pizza I got food coma. Got a nap in. Now its 6:12pm and

time to hit the Monday night beginners. It's Monday but SEPTA is definitely on the Sunday schedule  because I've walked from pats house on 42nd and Chestnut and 21 showed
Let Me IN
up at 38 Th. St.
So I'll be late but hopefully not outrageously late. Helmet 20th St. it's time to get some coffee for my last round of the evening.
I decided I need the second meeting someone to plunge myself into a meeting at never been
2 Meetings
to. I just tried to be nice and I fucked up with Siri. Believe me or for pushing me these concerns away from my head. Anyhow I did talk and well, I need to have patience and try to understand what I want and what is not really needed.

No comments: