Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday May 25: Sun & Thoughts

Bridgit Foy's
Good morning. What a glorious day to be alive! I am getting ready to hit the Bar None.I just heard from my moter that my niece Hannah was away camping when this
What a View
crazy nut went on a  shooting rampage and killed 7 people including his roommates. This was at the University of California at Santa Barbara. WOW!!
Went to bar none. One woman was told she had ovarian
Add caption
cancer that was pretty deep. Meeting folks at panels landing today and getting plans together to do something tomorrow. Milk and Honey doing computer things like looking up what events are going in Philly tomorrow. I am to meet up with folks and trying to decide what to do. I searched the web and it was not so easy since most
events happened Saturday and today. Well certain things happened first off I need to borrow a bike or get my bike tire that someone invited me for a bike ride. That would be tomorrow too I realized I was short on cash
because there's a student loan so I did some trickery and got that resolved then it's going to hang out at Penn's Landing but they're having a $50 concert!!  they only accept cash that was a surprise for
everyone involved!!
 Theere a bunch of bands and the headliner is called Lotus who plays from 8pm to10 o'clock. 
It's now 1:48 PM I am sitting in the shade fairly close to the entrance waiting for the two ladies to show
up. 
It's was pleasent. Her and jill  met me at and landing. The concert was 50 bucks with blue that off. Then we walked around and landing around
then went back to my slip to my place team and then I wanted to dinner to Abyssinia Ethiopian
. After that they went home without me and I'm here back in my apartment.

No comments: