Thursday, May 01, 2014

May Day: the sun returns

Greetings fair wanderers, I seek the sun and I have found it as of 1:30 PM today Thursday, May 1, 2014. A little bit of sun focusing on work does me good when I'm in one of my funky
moods after meetings. Tonight I got group and then tomorrow I do a survey all day and Balla Cynwyd . Right now I'm signing out in the parking lot and it is great. I am in the parking lot something while taking a break from work.
It is now 5:28 PM I am going to ride
the train to Starbucks get a nice coffee I suppose and then hit the group. At this point my  throat is very gravelly kind of like Lou Rawls. It is a very nice sunny day. 
I am here first I took commute nice coffee and chilled at Starbucks. Until there's made a protest which is all fine and good but of course there's
always had to be somebody supporting the Mumia Kool-Aid!! Vunfortunately. Unfortunately couldn't understand some of the things he said because the loudspeaker's distorted. Group was very interesting. I learned
that people can't see what I'm thinking.. I seem to act like they do. I think I'm going to blow off dinner with Pat. I'm feeling very ill and right now I think I've got a little worse 
I will go over to Pat's and have some dinner and immediately
go home and crash. Army just blow off the $175 and sleeping the day off. Well at 6 AM I'll see how I feel.
I like in-home and a very interesting conversation with a friend about relationships and divorce and interesting stuff like that. I'm still not convinced that marriage automatically equals intimacy. I think others do. They can both be together but it's not a prerequisite.
I'm just tired later

No comments: