Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 20: Gay Marriage Ban Overturned in Pa. Life Today

Bailey Chillin
Well after a day and a half of resting and doing nothing it's time to go out and explore again.I'm now walking carries wonderful dog Bailey is such a happy floppy yellow lab. The good old all-purpose happy puppy is just happy to see a human. 
4:15 Pm Waiting for the Bus

A federal judge just overruled Pennsylvania's gay marriage ban around 2:45 PM today   I am sure that the powers that be will take it and try to hold it off. You know Pa is the most conservative of the Northeastern States. Here is another article about the ruling.

Well, I finally left the house around quarter of four 3:45 PM and rain had already started. I had to walk about a quarter-mile to catch the bus. The 26 bus takes me really close to the Spot Café on Elmwood  Avenue. My right foot got a little bit wet because
On the 24 Bus
there's a small hole in the bottom of my soul. I think I'm going to get a bite to eat one for myself a little hungry. Well I got off  the 26 bus and went to a little place called Elmwood Taco & Subs.
I had a delicious burrito that really did the job of making me feel full. I then went to Caffé Aroma where I met a writer named Emily Harrington.
View from Elmwood Taco & Sub
She should meet her website and. She writes gay. & lesbian romance. I see there is a meeting a couple miles away so I'm thinking of taking the bus to  that after I have my coffee. I'm
At Caffé Aroma 
not going to Peru's the news about the gay marriage ban and see what the reaction seem to be as of 5:51 PM
Okay I left one meeting a few miles down by bus and cab.
Part of My Tour of W. Buffalo
That wasn't there. No sidewalk and took a bus   to a church on Lafayette Street close to Elmwood Avenue where I was just at earlier tonight. I guy said the meeting
Add caption
had moved. It was about four blocks one way four blocks up and it's 8 o'clock time and we will see if the third attempt is a charm. In between stops I went to a cool Mexican food
Yummy Mexican Food Truck
truck right near the second place and had a taco and Mexican soda with no high fructose corn syrup. It was good. And the guy a college student, was pleasant. I'm on a mission with the blinders be on!  Well I found the meeting. Was at a house. Had real cream and in like good pastries. It is now 9:14 PM It was fine. It was somebody's house. it was cozy. I got a ride from a  woman & asked to be dropped off at Delavan and Elmwood
Meeting Place

Waiting for the 20 Bus
and she insisted upon driving the other way or something so I got to take the 20 to the 24.  I'm just walking down Elmwood until the bus finally showed up. Yes I'm on the 20 and it is pouring outside right now. I get off this bus  at South Division and
The 24 Bus Arrives
Washington Street At 10:14 PM after about a 20 minute wait I caught  the 24 bus  right near Kerry's house on Genesee Street. You know I'm sitting here probably eating chips. When thinking about it ever really want to live with a woman? I think the answer might have to be noI think something just dawned on me. I honestly think that ship has sailed. Because the nature of man and woman, makes it extremely difficult for a highly sensitive man to deal with that without getting resentful or
   wanting to run away. Something just struck a nerve and it's a little scary to me. I observed a tendency in couples that live together.  It resolves around household chores and dealing with each other's habits and the gender roles. ts one thing to see someone 5 to 10 per week as compared to 25 more hours per week.  Imagine if you living with each other?? Imagine me of all people being able to roll with the demands of the female gender when they let a man into their life? The question is not so clear and has no exact and correct answer. Good night my friends and stay in touch with me. I will greatly appreciate it.  Thanks, Mark


No comments: