Sunday, May 11, 2014

Warm Saturday: May 10th

Good morning it is a lovely Saturday. It is the first warm humid day of the season. Oh it's not hot and humid it's just a little warm and you can feel the preview of coming attractions. Well I went to men's and now I'm going to Larry's to feed his pussy cat.
Going to Feed the Pussy

I talked to Mike my old roommate which is good he gave me a paper that will further help my attempts to enter Canada next week. I met
Alley Between 2nd and 3rd Street
a guy Jim I never really talk to before. Nice guy. Walked around looking for a place that she T-shirts and shorts but the Evergreen Mark was closed. Next I decided I'd check placing to custom printed T-shirts.
Cleo the Pussy Cat
I'm trying to different design for my official blog T-shirt. 
Sounds good doesn't it? I am going to an art opening up in Bucks County from 4 to 7. Expecting to get a text or email from Wes on when I should be at the Haverford stop the
Pierre Robertt
of the P&W, now commonly called the Norristown high-speed line.  I'm at the Starbucks at second 3rd and Arch plotting out my next moves. Well after the dinner 1030 I decide to go to Starbucks and had a nice coffee that was very good. Then I wanted
My Chromebook in Action

around two T-shirt places to get a Mother's Day gift and create a blog T-shirt for the second time. Meanwhile I took a shower Larry's and came upon 330 is a time to meet Wes at the Haverford stop on the Norristown high-speed line. After ordered my T-shirts I went back to Starbucks
for more ice coffee since it's warm out. While waiting in line and I ran into WMMR this jockey Pierre Robert standing behind me. He's a pretty cool guy I said to them like Pierre Robert. Gee 
New T-Shirt
 silly me. Well I'm running late to catching the PW because I'm waiting for these custom T-shirts be made they took a half hour longer than expected. It's now 3:11 PM and were having a nice heavy shower.
But we go rintheadz guys took another extra 20
minutes on top of the other minutes they relate. So I will not be able to get to Haverford until 4:30 PM. Hope I don't mess up the apple cart too much. Wes picked me up he was tired but we made it there by about 5:45 PM. 
Emily Greeting Wes with Greg on Top Left
 There's still plenty of people there and I met his old buddy Chris who lives in Bucks County boy to belong time since I seen him. Folks were pretty chill and there was a picture
River Road
of Emily where she drew of her actually boxing a Hitler figure.
3 of Emily's Paintings
 There's also was a painting of Greg which was pretty well done. I could tell was taken 15
The Gallery in Frenchtown NJ
years ago by his youthful look. I got to talk with Chris and we went outside and he reminisced how Frenchtown New Jersey looked back and 70s. It was not just nice to provide
Boxing Hitler
looking place is now. It was good to see Emily. It had  been a while since I seen her. She looked well and seem to really join him herself seeing some girlfriends from Penn. We then
Friend and Emily
ate dinner at a nice little restaurant across the street from the gallery I had a vegetarian plate which was very good with lots of quinoa
in it. Yes I got to talk to my friend and that was nice and hopefully we'll get together tomorrow later in the afternoon after the moms day festivities are completed. Really this is the best I felt in two weeks today the medicine
Chris Looking at Hitler
really worked well the progesterone work very very well. Wes and I left in his car and we had a really good conversation and been a long time
Wes with Friend
since we sat and talked about life stuff catching up. I enjoyed it very much he stated let's not make it two weeks that we don't see each other. And believe me I will be a pain
Dinner
in the ass about that. It was a fun night I haven't hung out in the situation like this in a long time. I think Wes would agree with me on that.
Cheers to Emily

No comments: