Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Weds May 6th: Humpin It

Catching the 21
After another long sleep I woke up to a very cool sunny early May morning. Made to my first meeting since Sunday. I was supposed to chair Monday but fortunately my cohort forgot and he chaired the meeting
La Columber
I am still mushing through this cold. I tried to call the doctors office but I was on hold 10 minutes before the call was dropped twice. It's kind around like a clinic where you wait forever even though I know the women
Walking to Work w/ Co-Worker
are NOT taking a lot of calls. It is 8:55 AM I'm going to try to call again.
It is now 1:50 PM fifth. 15 minutes ago I finally got a break from seeing people. Basically been
Work Parking Lot
seen people nonstop since 930. I have a feeling it will be pretty darn tired when the stays up. I got good news today I called my doctor and I have a 10 AM appointment tomorrow morning to find out what I really got. I'm going
Taking a Break
back in now to eat my Celeste pizza for 1 my Pepsi and my OJ. Oh yes also my Fritos corn chips. I figured I would treat myself.
Well I saw a few more people in the afternoon. It
On the EL
was fairly busy but slowed down by 3 PM. It is now 4:57 PM I just missed an L out towards Center City. Let's hope there's no big gaps between trains.  I have a 530 doctors
46th and Market
appointment with the Camille. I then I'm going to see a friend and then probably just go to bed. I was thinking of going eating dinner with Pat but I have a feeling I'm going to be too tired:(
Well talk to Camil didn't leave me waiting very long I was in and out pretty quickly. Also got a 2 month prescription so I don't have to go back next month.
I told him about
my physical deficiency and he said to talk to my regular doctor to get a prescription for something that can cure that particular issue. It's a good thing I have a doctors appointment tomorrow about the cold

No comments: