Friday, May 02, 2014

May 2: A day in Bala Cynwyd

Morning
Good morning bloggers and old bloggers alike. I woke up and I felt okay enough to get out of bed. Actually I got up a little after 5 AM. I showed Dean how to get on Blogger and he's
Takin the EL
going to start blogging. For two groovy man.
I'm in for a mock jury social issues survey from 8 to 5. I'm hoping to get in early enough to qualify
At 69th Street
for a drawling for $25 bonus. This depends of course if I catch the 65 at 6:48 AM.
Got here and
Add caption
whole bunch of questions and having homemade coffee with real cream & a danish. I am in the  blue group room now. I'm a little
My Name Tag
bit filling but I think I'll be up to make it really does help that they have breakfast coffee which should get me through. It's now 7:30. We
Add caption
were going to start about 8:00 but now it will be at least be 8:30 before we start. what are some of us will be rejected and get $75 and
Breakfast
be dismissed early. That would be okay just go to work and get some stuff done. My phone will have to be turned off while I'm here at the survey. At least that'll save my battery. I hope this goes fast. Take 44 and they're putting a little
miniature. Bye.
Its a 10 minute break. Then we get to listen to another long presentation is now 11:34 and we
Lunch
listen to another 2 hour presentation for the defense. After that we get to answer questions about the witnesses. Again I have to turn off the computer is
11:25 AM

It's a real case of a local software company .We listened to BOTH sides. 
We had to take a "witness evaluation"on each of the 5 principals in this case.
Yes, some folks take longer so it is dragged out a bit.
After our 30 min lunch, we are to deliberate and ask questions. The lady giving the
Got the 65 on City Line
questions is not very pleasant. They are keeping us till 6pm. At the end we will get a gift card of $175. The room sorts of cold them stuffy
at the end of the two hour presentation. I haven't been
outside yet it's one of these office buildings with no windows. I look forward to going outside and rejoining humanity. It is now 147 our lunch eight ends at exactly 1:50 PM.  We got done at 5:15 instead of 6PM. I'm just getting to 69th St. to catch the EL I need to shower and rest. Cool I'm finished and I just got off the 40th St. EL. I have bee updating  on my blog all day. I think it's going to be a pretty good one. It's now 6:22 PM.
I'm going to Pat's for dinner he just invited me. I had to blow him off the other night. he's close closer to home so soon as I eat I'll probably go home and pass outThis cold is kicking my butt!! I just spent 8 hours doing a mock jury I'm a little WHIPPED!!
It's 7:46 PM. Let's talk on the
phone for a moment and then a little bit this day goodbye and eat o'clock p.m. wow shower feels good and I can hope I can get a good nights sleep yes

No comments: