Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday, May 16: I Enter Canada

Kerry's Kitchen w/Cool Coffee Pot
It's 1115 it is a cloudy misty rainy day in and Buffalo I got up around six to be with my friend and her boyfriend.  I then went back to sleep and kept on sleeping until now. It is now
Ken's Playstation
11:16 AM Kerry is  iprepping old-fashioned Apple Chrisp. She is cutting up apples like a
Early Morning Kerry and Ken
pro. We should have a  cable show and now she wants us to know that she hates slicing apples. I wish there was a Ronco product  that would ease her drudgery. My next thing is to take a quick shower and then do some errands for
Kerry and for myself and then then see how I feel if I'm going to go to O Canada today or blow it off.
It's now 1:03 PM I finally got dressed showered and made myself useful for helping carry a little
Buddha the Cat
bit. Where getting ready to go to the mommy Museum in about an hour. Jamie just came up and I think what I'll do is I'll check the car rental thing possibly. Yes nothing like thinking
High of 59 and Low of 39 Here
in the last minute. As you can see it's pretty cloudy out. I think it's cloudy and rainy all across the eastern part of the United States today
Jamie
as of 1:09 PM. It should be an interesting day for my 2nd full day of vacation. 
Well I got the rental car and drove along with Kerry Jamie can to the mommy of mommies of the
Kerry and Ken
world exhibit. It was spunky is crap not my thing but it was interesting. The first thing we saw when we first entered the museum was a skeliton of a Mastodon There was some funky stuff at the museum such as real shrunken heads Egyptian mummies mommies from European castles. Bit anxious to find out if I can get through to Canada
My Rental
which will be very shortly. Is now 358 I think leaving at four will be good all arrive at the first hotel by 8.   This is assuming that the Canadian authorities will let me cross the border.
The Mummy Exhibition
If they do not have to go to plan BCD and go somewhere else in the United States. Will also mean that that hotel money goes down the drain and I
All Roads Lead to Canada
disappoint my legion of blog followers.

Well Seri does not work but I GOT PAST THE BORDER!!
Inspecting the Papers
I am getting gas in Brampton Ontario and got to fly now. It's 7pm.
Iamb and Primrose Ontario it's one of the few places with Wi-Fi I had to pull over and make a plan with AT&T
or I would've been sucked with massive data charges a $15 a megabyte. It's 8 o'clock I need to eat and I'm right at the corner where I'm going to be going to Owen Sound.
First Pit 
I'm now two hours from there. I then have a 4 hr Drive to Manitoulin Island. I am at a subway and I'm going to get an avocado with my sandwich the offer that here. The drive
A Beautiful Drove
up Ontario turn was one of the most beautiful ever seen the sun was setting after 9 PM tonight. I use Subway at the mean Wi-Fi at the subway and had a sandwich and now
They are Just Huge!
I'm at Tim Horton's at 10:25 to be a long night. I begged the hotel here in Owen Sound I'm going to  Tobermory where I did
I Have NEVER Seen this Color Before
reserve a ferry at 8:15 I have to be there at 7:50 I'm signing off from Tim Horton's a very hospitable place in Owen Sound. Pretty thriving little town. Yes Tim Hortons did me right good coffee
Tim Did Me Right
good food and some energy. It wasn't that much of the trip because the closest place to the ferry is almost 70 km away. The room is cute small and very spartan. It has Wi-Fi and that
is God's gift to earth out here. I'm going to now neaten up the blog maybe add more pictures of him in that kind of thing it's pretty chilly but  it's nice.This motel is more like a cottage. It has NO heat. I just looked on my phone it is 36° here right now as of 12:15 AM. Here is my drive I make to the ferry. It should be a cool scenic drive along Canadian country.
Well its got WIFI and this is a very good thing, The Ferry leaves at 8:30am tomorrow but I have to be there by 7:30 and I am 1hr 20 minutes from Tobermory Ontario. I made this motel and ferry reservation at the
last minute. This should be a real trip. I will hopefully find some decent coffee. So to summarize, I drove most of the way towards Manitoulin Island. I have a bout 70 miles to go tomorrow to catch the Ferry. I leaned that I should have called AT&T first when I
knew I was going to Canada. They would have killed me with the roaming charges. I was told by someone at the program that he turns off his phone while he is up this way. He has gone before. It would be cool to see folks that I know.

No comments: