Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thursday, May 29: Cool Day

Chestnut Street Facing 45th
I spent the morning deleting files off my phone see them tonight computer. Basically done from May 14 through May 20. That and missing a
The 21
21 will cause me to be 15 minutes late for the sunrise. It's a very cool grey cloudy morning here in Philadelphia. It is now currently 54° here in
20th Street
Philadelphia it's also 54° in Berkeley and Buffalo according to my iPhone. Well meeting went well and then I hung out with two folks
19th Street
one of them I've never hung out with before and it was really nice. I stayed there till 8:53 AM which means I'm going to be late to work at this point. It's still cold but it feels
About to Catch the EL to 56th St.
like the sun is making an attempt to bust through the clouds. The EL  just picked me up at 9:04 AM. I should be at work by 915. Will take this, I got off at 52nd St. which and I'm supposed
The 31 Bus at Market

go for 56. They start walking towards 4/51. I was fortunate that I caught a route 31 bus going up market which dropped me off at 15th and market is playing 9:20 AM.
My Desk
Well I kind of got into work mode today. I saw some clients and Hefferman didn't show up. I got a little bit of the car Fairdawn minutes
On the EL to 1420 Walnut
when I'm running late to meet people at the Starbucks including my sponsor.
Well my sponsor could make it but I'm saw Larry outside smoking a cigar because I'm late.  It
Meeting a Friend
turned out it wasn't a real big deal that I was running late because Larry was occupied talking with another friend of ours. Well the usual
15th and Walnut:
folks were there and I got to speak up and I learned something which is always good. Hi then caught the 42 bus and met a nice person on the bus and then went home for the night. A side note. The corner of 15th and Walnut will be a Cheesecake Factory and condo's. This area has been under construction since the Fall.
and having dinner.

No comments: