Sunday, May 04, 2014

Sunday May 4: My Printer Works & Other Stuff

Good morning everyone in this world. Well, 2 big news stories this early morning. First of all, I got my printer to PRINT!! I used Google Cloud Services and my Acer Chromebook to make it happen. Hell, it
Add caption
was not that hard.  The reason for this is that I am going West young man. I bought all my ticket except my trip from Oakland to San Diego. The Greyhound website went
Broad Street Run
belly up and could not handle more then 2 purchases at one sitting. Well I have time. I could go to Greyhound Station and get the ticket. I have time.
I must grab some breakfast and go to the Bar None!
Well I'm running to some unexpected difficulties getting to the Bar None. I forgot that there's the Broad Street Run going on today. The 21 bus had stop at 16 street so we're
Outside the Bar None
just dumped off at 16th St. The bus then turned around. It was hard to get a cab down to South Street. I will have to remember this when I return home So I was traipsing around
An Unattended Bag
Walnut & Broad Street trying to figure out a way to get here. Well it's 10:23 AM I finally arrived here
Add caption
at 2nd st.
I just finished bar nine and it looks like we have a nice little rain today it's really cool off. 
While at the coffee shop I meant the girlfriend of someone going to the bar none and she
My New Cup!
does some writing and her blog is pretty good. There seems to be a good writer She reviews theater  all over the city and has written for the City Paper amongst other publications.  
 
Decorated my Starbucks cup something nicer. The coffee shop put it on their Instagram page. YEAH MAN!! Well, its 3:15, the rain has stopped and its time to get a move on.
Fun Fact Trillin is J. Summerfield. I was strolling towards Larry's when I realized I hadn't got my haircut yet. So to kill time between now
and 4:45 PM, I first went to the garland of letters got some incense that we need for the house. Also looked at some horoscope of interesting. I decided to go eat at the Evil Eye CafĂ©.  I'm having a delicious chickpea salad. Weathers been bizarre it's cloudy and
rainy then sunny and warm now sunny and windy. As usual I had a very pleasant beard trimming & haircut at Chop Shop. The stylist  I chose is very good and very nice person
so that makes it  makes for a relaxing time. And now I'm all trimmed up
Now it's 7:17 PM 21 heading to 2nd Street. I had to come back to West Philly because I took the
wrong set of keys to Larry's. On the way back I ran into my fneighbor who lives on Chestnut Street during her study break. While home I got to get my shower and charge up my phone a bit.
Well that shower really make me feel a lot better so I came back to Larry's. I walked around to  take pictures of the sunset and then chilled
out. I am now looking at Facebook and it's going on my computer to do stuff. I am not really going to mess the TV since one hope to get a phone call and I hope to go to bed at a decent hour and hopefully the cat will cuddle with me

No comments: