Monday, May 05, 2014

Monday May 5:

2nd and Market
Good morning all you sailors out there. It's Monday I stayed overnight at Larry's ate breakfast and watch Ken Burns Civil War series and then went back to sleep. I didn't get back
The station is close
up till five of nine. Yell takes a lot longer to get from second Street 256 street that doesn't 46th.
 no I am about 30 minutes late and it's my day on the board. It is a very very sunny day today. It's cool but it does feel like spring.
Close to Work
Brought my lunch with me and of course I have intergroup tonight so it's going to be a long night 
well that was fairly busy today. Missed one day and it's like tons of voicemail. It's a really nice
My Desk w/ Food
day it's warmed up and I'm going to the fresh grocer to get some food for the week. Some OJ seltzer that kind of thing to hold me over.
I've got Intergroup tonight. This means I have to show up 2 hours early to get the assignments that
At Work Just Tired
are best for me and my groups. I am going to go immediately back to Larry's and sleep. This chest cold has me extremely tired!!
 I don't feel that
View from Spring Ga
great. The break I get is that Larry's place is one EL  stop away from the intergroup meeting. This means I'll be able to get to sleep  very quickly....
Well I went to the meeting and are actually was no meeting nobody was there so I'll hung around for a while and then went right back
View from Condo
to the condo. When I got back I had some chili and watch Civil War talk to my phone and then went to bed. I just got up again for a moment. It's now 11:40 PM.

No comments: