Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday, May 30: the weekend starts

My Morning View
It's Friday morning just missed the 21 bus exhausted try to chase it down. After a long conversation with Mr. Dean last night we had another conversation about the meaning of
My Favorite Doodle
life and what kind of life are trying to aim for etc.
My heart still racing after I missed that bus and it's 9 o'clock. I barely touch the coffee I'm drinking . it's time to just BREATHE...
La Columbe
I probably should take my breaks and lunch not sign brief nice cool air. I got Carferry Rama today. All I have to mention I have a lot of appointments to have a good day.
Work was fairly busy today still have lots of car fare to do as of 2:28 PM one of our esteemed the bullies left the office today we had a little ยต gathering in the conference room today for Nylla. I
Nylla

ordered a Chinese meal and enjoyed that. I'm going to be pushing through car fare and then trying to stay late so I can get something done. I then got to go home and slap Dean some
The Going Away
cash and then go over to the 7 o'clock for some time. The shopper special is at 5:15 too early for me at this point. Yes it was sunny out but we have some clouds moving in. It's still fairly cool but much warmer.
The Spring Sky at the Work Parking Lot
The weekend is edging closer. Well in my rush to leave work I left my green backpack in the office and I was unable to get back in. Problem is that my portable chargers
Ceiling at Old Pine Presbyterian Church
are in there. 
So anyhow I went home to take care Dean. I then walked to 40th St. and then took the EL down to 5th street. I went to the Cosi & got a coffee
Rest in Peace
and then took a cab from from fort just at the fourth in Pine and made the meeting on time meeting at fourth and Pine was held upstairs and it was a beautiful sanctuary. It was very relaxing. 
Dinner after 4th and Pine
Afterwards, I met with a few folks at the whole foods on South Street. I had to bully and I
Sunset
walked up to Jess that's to cut the 21 came home tried to watch twilight zone the early twilight since were bad. I never knew there was so dull..

No comments: