Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hump Day Weds May 28

Good Wednesday morning to all of you. In the news this morning there is an article that states that home values have tumbled and Andy Reid is selling his Villanova estate.
Oh yes the economy is STILL acting up years since the finanical collapse of 2008.
This morning I was very fortunate the 21 didn't take 10 minutes between buses. I just missed one
and I really only had to wait about five minutes for the next one. I might be close to making it on time this morning. While on the 21, I struck up conversation with a woman who works
at the Eastern State penitentiary with doors. Is very nice let me .19 Cents so I could get a coffee. And when she said I was a nice guy it didn't sound like a compromise. 
The Saxby's  coffee was very good and I'm now heading toward the trolley to get to work on time. I got a big day at work with lots of appointments. Nothing is free including vacations! Well none of my clients came in that
were previously scheduled by my coworker and it started raining like crazy out there around 1 o'clock or so is now 230 and there is a union meeting I need to go to. I think they
need be soliciting me for some kind of leadership thing that I gave up in 2006.
Well I haven't been formally asked yet but I definitely will know something by next week because the
shop stewards announcing the changes next Friday.
Thankfully the rain stopped as of now 5:38 PM but boy DID it cool off. He feels like it did in Buffalo couple days when I was there.
 Peter and I decided to walk from work. until he gets donate Timothy A+ market
 well we walked all the way from 57th St. to  42nd and then he went to the laundromat. I want to go home and then chill out with Pat
& have dinner,
Yeah as of now 6:33 PM feeling a slight mist of precipitation...
Williams is going home dropping off things at Pats
and then going on Facebook and chatted. I know that that's with my chrome book petting his cute dog Abby and we're going
to have dinner pretty soon it is now 8:50 PM

No comments: