Thursday, May 15, 2014

Thursday, May 15: Riding to Buffalo!

5 AM at a Rest Stop
Good morning. It's now 5:28 AM we stopped and the rest of your Bath New York for a rest stop.  I'm guessing I am getting older.  My neck was killing me as I was trying to sleep. I plan to sleep after eating some yogurt & having some orange juice.
Entering Buffalo
Well I arrived in Buffalo safe and sound. Sometimes I wondered if that bus driver really had control that bus. It's overcast day. It supposed to rain cats and doggies today. Kerry treated
Kerry
me to her omelette casserole it looks like mac & cheese but it's really good. Earlier we got in some shopping a at the at the save a lot. I told her Millville has one of those too. We're
View from her Kitchen
just chilling out she's cooking up a delicious meal as usual and she's going to work at 2 o'clock. I'm just sit computerize wait for the rain and maybe hang out with one of her friends if they're not too preoccupied.
Breakfast
I had a really stiff neck but I feel much better just being out of the bus. My Friend is now resting and I am planning a trip to Manitoulin Island Ontario Canada. I found out that it 8hrs by car from Buffalo. Well I found a half-way point at Owen Sound and a place to stay called the Kit-Wat Motel. The woman was very nice and is sending me an email info
Waiting for 24 Bus
about the Ferry that will take me to Manitoulin Island. There is a Rainbow Round-up this weekend. Its also a 3 day holiday in Canada. Monday is Victoria Day.. Well Kerry
Add caption
was sleeping I came upon a thought think I'm going to take the bus to the airport rent a car for a day take a trip to Niagara Falls and see if I can get into Canada. This might be good idea because of I have
I am Staying about 3 Miles from Airport
a hassle I can either resolve it there or I just can't get in. And I hate to make all these plans and spend all this money if I can't get into the glorious day to Canada. Do you Canadian side of Niagara Falls is now 40 minutes away each way. Which is the easy way to test and a shorter way to test my ability to enter the Canadian country. I took the 24 bus out at the airport and found
a place budget that has a car available starting tomorrow. I have to go there tomorrow by five to get the reservation and pay for it. I found that I just can't rent a car and drive off to
Heading Back to Kerry's
Niagara Falls to test my passport. It's now 12:50 PM it's starting to rain I'm waiting for the bus at the airport. ended up just walking back to Kerry's place and I dropped her off work. Enjoy back and get them
a two-hour crash. Boy oh boy did I need that nap felt so much better after I got up!! I decided home and that I would drive up to McKinley mall and find Molly and I was very  
Shopping at Wegman's
lucky I found her and hung out at the bookstore and went to Wegmans and then came back. It's 7:16 pm & she's going to be making
Signs Pointing to Canada
homemade guacamole dip. Dinner will be yellow curry chicken with sweat potatoes. Oh happy day!! It's cloudy and cool but I'm loving it because it's not hot and humid. I am sitting
guacamole Dip
in her well-appointed kitchen. The guacamole dip is ready and I am gonna chow down. Will you to whole bunch of to Tia chips with the guacamole was so delicious. Then I had
Leaving Work
the curry chicken at 9 o'clock then we watched like part of American Idol like I did like I did last night. Oh my god that show is so hokey it's just unfathomable. They promote
Ryan Seacrest with a Finalist
these really youngish singers and try to make him fabulous by driving around the places it's total teenybopper show now. I told Amy I was watching American idol I just had  to tell her cause it's so funny
I watched that show two nights in a row. The world is indeed changing and I want to rearrange it. Well I had to leave at 9:30 to pick up Kerry and brought some of the experimental cake Molly made.  The cake was very good cause it tasted like homemade brownies!! I met Kerry's
Computer Central
new man and he's a nice guy is a nice Canadian accent. He's originally from Canada and that's where I aim to go tomorrow. How I picked up. Work came back and perceive the watch Big Bang theory and all of us got really tired. Been a long day time to go to bed with eventful good night



No comments: