Saturday, May 24, 2014

Saturday, May 24: Travel Day and Glad to be in Philly

 I am on the Megabus that left Buffalo at 11:08 pm and we stopped in Bath New York at the rest stop. It is now 1:34 AM on a cool evening. I'm getting myself Gatorade and some Greek yogurt. It was a bad ride since I was able to does off for a good majority of it.
Using the Megabus WIFI
We have 296 miles to go and Google maps says it's four hours and 39 minutes to Philadelphia. I have a feeling going its going to be stopping again because we're scheduled to arrive at 6:35 AM to get to Philadelphia 30th St. station.  Well I know we are on the turnpike between
At the 1st Rest Stop
I-80 and Slatington. We are at the Jim Thorpe rest stop in the Lehigh Valley. It is now 57°. So we got about one and half hours of driving time left. I'm pretty much snoozed for
On the Pa Turnpike Early AM
the whole trip often on which was good. It's now 5:28 AM so that means will be in Philly at seven at the very best. It is overcast cool morning just like Buffalo at this point.
44th and Chestnut 7:30 AM
I made it to Philadelphia and the weather is beautiful outside. It's a little bit cool but it's going to warm up. It's currently 59° out at 7:47. Highs are only going to go up to about 64°. I'm on the 21 I'm going to go to Saxby's  to get some coffee
44th at Sansom
and meet Peter to give me my trespass back. I'll go to the meeting and wait to get a text from Peter. Got my coffee and running 30 Peter with the transfer. He ends
Street Scene Walnut Street at 19th
like he's in pretty good spirits.   meeting ended it was cool and now I'm picking to 21 at the 52nd St. to get some items. It's now cloudy. Apparently I brought some of the Buffalo weather with me it is now 9:56 AM. not sure what I'm going to do once I take
The Good Ole 21 Bus
care my business I might just go back down the Center City stop, stop at Pat's I don't know. I guess I just go home and get Larry's keys because he wants me to watch his cat. After that I'll see who's around. It's funny how similar this weather is today to the weather in
52nd and Market
Buffalo. It's about maybe  5° warmer.
After that I came home and Dean and I went shopping after we had a little conversation & we caught up. Got a variety of things for $52.00. Well as you might have guessed the sun came out and
Kendal My Neighbor
it got warm again. I had to go to CVS and get my mind covered scripts they were 3 $98.50. Makes me really
Getting My Scripts
appreciate that I covered for all my other scripts It's now 1:53 PM going down towards Larry's place check his pussy
Haircut Place Near Front and Market
cat out.  I'm very thankful that I caught the EL when I did. The 21 didn't seem like it was going to be showing up anytime soon. I got the old city by 2:01 PM and the suns
Mosaic
out for now. I got a last-minute haircut at the salon that looks fancy head pretty attractive women. It is a little more than I usually pay but they saw me right away with in like 10 minutes
Coffee Shop in Old City
and I got my face shaved in time. I got a massage from a woman that was recommended to me that's real close to Larry's house and
Making a Point
that was very good my bodies quite happy right now. You know I'm just on vacation still until Monday. I'm going to enjoy my vacation because it's a vacation. I'm  going to cool out here in Larry's quiet condo feed this pussy cat some wet food and give him some treat. I am going to use my Chromebook to edit this blog and make the photos fit nicer around the words that I write. I plan 
 to just mellow out and look at Facebook  and eat a few of Larry's bananas before I go to Pat's for dinner around 7:15. I was talking on the phone I want over to pats and we split a vegetarian platter. Then we both arms are chrome books and did some Facebook and other websites and some interesting things went on online and that's all I'm going to say. Had had a very eventful week while I was gone. He said that things started happening with different women after I left. Good for him. Well it's little past midnight is been quite a day. A pretty darn good day at that
  
Renovating the Old Toviah Book Store

No comments: