Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Monday, May 27: Back to Work

7:07 am
Good morning scampers I good morning it's a sunny warm morning in West Philly. This'll be my first full day back to work in about 2 weeks. It was a little difficult to get up but I concentrated and try to get out before 7 which
Chestnut St From the 21
I almost did.  SEPTA still experiencing holiday laws because we feel 21 from us 10 minutes is Tuesday my first day back at work since Thursday a week ago. It's  now it's overcast and getting muggy as of 2:04 PM.
20th and Walnut
I found a really cool you let tango song on the faces Facebook album and I got the lexcellent lyrics.  Work is just slogging along I'm plodding along
La Columbe
working really slow. I did save an entry earlier today for this and it did reappear after disappearing for a moment. I just
God Bless This Mess
got a little bit of food at the fresh grocer. I did spend most of my money from Jerry's payments do the vacation and that and the like. Now I
Fixing a Hole
got to get back to work and snack on my food. Around 4 o'clock I was extremely exhausted I took
A Tired Man.
a nap at work and then came home and napped at home and I needed it bad. I then went out to be a 10 restaurant with a friend and walk to the rain. Fortunately now at 8:49 PM is not raining and I'm going home and going
Landlord
to patch. well I came home and watched mad men on the Neflickx with Dean then I talked on the phone and not to go to bed very very tired I
After Dinner Pussy Cat
can't watch anymore which I wore myself out. As usual because it became overwrought about something by thinking about to much.
Sunset 45th and Spruce
Just some sense that somewhere good night.

No comments: