Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thursday, May 22: Niagara Falls Canada

On the Way to Niagara
Good day. This is my last full day before I leave tomorrow night. I got use of Kerry's car so
Getting Closer
I decided I would drive to the Niagara Falls and then walk over the pedestrian Rainbow Bridge. I got through since I had those papers. I even got the Canadian guy to stamp  my passport for me YAY!!
Walking to Canada

Going to Immigration AGAIN
So after coming back to United States, I decided I'd head towards my favorite part of Buffalo which is the Allentown
Canadian Falls Close Up
District and Elmwood Avenue. It dawned on me that I should try to find a place to get her car's oil changed nearby. The weather has been very odd today. It was cool then it warmed up and sunny and then it's cool again
Nice Landscaping
w/ clouds. Spoke to Kerry and I'm to pick her up somewhere around 4 o'clock. That's assuming they are done done
American Fall viewed from Canada
with the oil within the next 2 1/2 hours. I decided to eat at Café 59I'm having penne with
Canadian Falls
 prosciutto mushrooms and peas in a light marsala broth. Sounds delicious doesn't it?!?!
The Falls in Black and White
Well I was fed and I had to go through 90 pictures and delete the ones I didn't like and try to improve the ones that I. I'm now feeling like I could use a nap. It is 1:53 PM still have
American to the Left & Canadian on the Right
not heard from the mechanic the oil has been changed on Kerry's car. I'm hoping to know unnecessary expenses and/or confusion . Made it very clear that's all I wanted
Oil Change Done Here
 with the car was to have it changed for oil. I was driving through the Allentown section of Buffalo when I asked Siri the closest place to get an oil change. and Siri led me to the auto place pictured above.
I am now killing time waiting for the auto place to call back and editing this blog to make it look more presentable. At this time, the photos are too numerious for the blog. Not
sure why it is so but I may have to remove all the photos and then put them back in as small photos.
it is now 2:46 PM I am sitting at the corner of Franklin Alan streets at Café 59. I think I'm going to get ready to go soon and walk towards the auto place so hopefully they'll be done by time I wobble
Lunch
on down there.
I am now reading about Tuesday nights "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart." In this show he tore into Philly as only Jon Stewart can. He busted on the cheese steak, the Rocky Statue being at the Art Museum etc.  Well, last night her apologized to the Phillie Phanatic by comparing him to the NY Mets mascot Mr. Met. Mr Met has a HUGE baseball head. He
Allentown Area of Buffalo. My Favorate
did not take back the other comments about Philly but then again who cares.  Well it's now 3:15 and time to walk to the auto place to find out what's going on. Ohh..it looks like rain out and I did not bring my umbrella
Getting Oil Changed
. I stepped out of the restaurant and the temperature must've dropped 10°. According to my Apple app it is 63° here right now as of 3:28 PM.
Place I got the Oil Changed
I will see if the car is ready to be driven out to Kerry's workplace. Well I got there and came back to her place and crash for 20 minutes
and then I'm here at the McKinley mall waiting for my iced coffee sensor making a fresh brew and Bobby picking up Molly. I met you have to
Kerry at Work
get his since  I'm running on fumes with Kerry's  car.  have dinner at Kerry's house. It looks like we have corn the cob & potatoes.  
Molly & Kerry
Dinner was fun we hung out I have a nice time. And it was time to drop Molly off at her house and some orange juice at the local convenience store. You also left about OkCupid. It's good to have friends in new cities!

No comments: