Sunday, June 01, 2014

Sunday, June 1:

I woke up around 810 and I came upon this interesting tidbit from my friend Peter. He asked me to look up the loyal order.
It's called The Amphibious Order of Frogs.
The Photo I received
.
They have an annual  feast every year where members have thousands of frog legs with foamy beer. On Thursday, August 2, 2012  the Order held it's 75th annual dinner at St. Anthony's Lodge in Downingtown 
my friend told me how he found out about this group:
A worker came into my building and had a yellow t with that name on it! He said it was every year in Downingtown and he got the t-shirt so I looked it up.
He mentioned this interesting tidbit:
Frogs & Black Crows, Depression Era gourmet food.
It's invite only and women cook and serve all the food. That's interesting stuff to start my morning.
Helping out at 40th Stret
I am now on the 40 bus heading to the bar none at 2nd & South. I wanted to go to the Fairmount one but I get out a house till 920 in that game starts at 9:30 AM. It's a beautiful sunny day today at 9:48 AM. Chilling with my coffee
Catching the Bus at Fresh Grocier
listening to Chet Baker on my iTunes man. Arrived at the bar none and wasn't crowded at all! Meaningless well about attitude which is always a good topic. Afterwords we went to
Nice View
see an artist anything Carpender named Mark Fields. So is being selected to only says he paints them unbelievable. We walked to eight street and then took the bus and arrived
Mark Fields
and he has a very nice studio. Meaning at one of his prints. He now does photography and  his photographs are really good. Yes
Greetings
, he really knows what he is doing! Well we stayed there till about 1245. I got a text from Dean a little earlier that he was going to be at a
Mark Fields
diner at third and Oregon and I invited folks does hang out with at the gallery to go. They were enthusiastic and all three of us are meeting Dean there. Okay we just got off the
On Sidewalk at 8th and Christian
47 we are now at 8th and Oregon. So we got to walk five blocks you will probably beat us there. We got lucky Dean told us about the buses going down.Oregon.  We caught one. Buffet wasn't bad I was really hungry
At 8th and Christian
and everyone was glad we could get something to eat and plenty of it. Please there for a while Dean split the rest of us took the bus down to
Going to Buffet
milk and honey coffee and get a really good conversation is now 5:54 PM and start wrapping it up and heading to Center City in west Philadelphia. Well I went to the Bainbridge
At Milk and Honey
beginners meeting. It was more of a mix of these groups and people. Larry was too tired from his
8th and Bainbridge
family for two days so I am going to go head back home. No word from Melrose Park and for the last few hours. Landed up going back to
8th and Baimbridge
the analyst and getting my phone charged and then had a good conversation is worth
After meeting


He hit it so hard that I almost feel bad for the baseball. Seemingly in cue, the rain started
staying up late for. It was a nice auspicious day to start June

No comments: